Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone (700471121) - Comtalk Inc - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone (700471121)
The Avaya 3920 wireless telephone, designed specifically for small businesses, is a wireless solution that makes it simple to respond to customer needs whenever and wherever required. The Avaya 3920 wireless telephone integrates fully with the PARTNER® Advanced Communications System and, because it provides a powerful option for users who can’t always be at their desk, it increases productivity and maximizes customer service.
Utilizing next-generation digital technology (DECT 6.0), the Avaya 3920 wireless telephone offers crystal-clear, high quality voice communication. DECT, unlike other wireless technologies, uses a dedicated frequency that prevents interference from other devices and delivers increased coverage in warehouse and campus-like environments.
- Roam the office/warehouse – Employees remain completely accessible, as though at their desk, while roaming throughout the building or campus when using the Avaya 3920 wireless telephone.
- Rapid and easy deployment – Expand your Avaya 3920 wireless telephone deployment quickly and cost effectively in even the smallest locations without the need for additional wiring. Optional 3920 repeaters (up to 6 per handset) make it possible to extend coverage beyond 80,000 square feet.* As many as 6 Avaya 3920 wireless handsets can be deployed on a single system to provide seamless roaming and handover across larger areas and to insure that key personnel can always be reached.
- Next generation digital technology – Employees communicate effectively and clearly over a broad coverage area that delivers secure, high-quality voice communication using DECT 6.0 technology.
- Built-in speakerphone – Extend accessibility and boost productivity using “hands-free” operation with the built-in speakerphone and headset compatibility.
- Increase responsiveness – Be accessible and responsive to customers and colleagues. The Avaya 3920 wireless telephone makes employees available anytime, anywhere.
- Improve customer service – Calls never go unanswered. This increases customer satisfaction which can increase revenue. Caller ID appears on the 3-line, backlit LCD display enabling staff to provide personalized service to your most important customers.
- Reduce costs – Minimize costs while differentiating your business through new communication capabilities. The Avaya 3920 wireless telephone deployment can be expanded quickly without the need for additional wiring.
- Optimize your investment – Designed specifically for small businesses, the Avaya 3920 wireless telephone integrates seamlessly with your existing PARTNER® ACS systems.
The Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone (700471121) sells in Refurbished Condition and as always it will be delivered in A++ condition.
For more information visit our Library for Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone (700471121).
Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone User’s Guide.pdf
Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone Planning and Installation Guide.pdf
Email us at email@example.com or Call us at 800-955-6082.
Publish Date: May 18, 2018 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...