Improving the Customer Journey - Concentrix - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
9 Tools Your Company Needs
Creating a better customer experience starts by putting yourself in the customer’s shoes, imagining their journey from when they first contact your insurance agent or join their employer’s network. What kinds of priorities do your customers have? What frustrations?
Modern technology offers a range of tools to improve the customer journey. These improvements don’t just speed up the underwriting process, they also keep customers happy throughout the life of their policy. No matter what kind of insurance your company is selling, using these tools will improve your relationship with each customer on an individual basis, making the most out of every interaction.
Here are nine tools to help your company improve the customer journey
- Single Customer View—centrally storing customer data can let the insurance company track every individual, painting a more accurate picture of who each customer is and the value they add to your organization.
- Customer Focused Process Optimization—minimizing potential pain points or bottlenecks to make a smooth customer journey improves every customer interaction.
- Guided Selling—customers are guided to solutions relevant to their needs rather than simply presented with an array of products.
- Customer Experience Management—this is the ability to design a high impact, end-to-end customer experience ensuring customer satisfaction is integrated across channels.
- Content Management–high quality content builds a knowledge base. This lets agents give customers information faster, and allows customers to get access to information on their preferred channel, which drives brand loyalty.
- Personalized Recommendations—use advanced algorithms that consider each customer’s current and historical interests and current trends thereby focusing offers and promotions tied to their buying needs and criteria.
- Leveraging Customer Networks—send attractive offers that facilitate sharing product testimonials within the customers’ social circles.
- Advanced Mobile Solutions—support native device capabilities, provide location awareness and presence services and deliver an optimized mobile experience, messaging, and the ability to engage customer support through mobile chat.
- Complete History—a complete history of contacts made, offers presented, context and campaign details, and response or non-response is critical to building an effective, ongoing dialogue.
Knowing what the customer wants and putting their needs at the center will improve more than just the customer’s experience with the brand. Agents will also appreciate having happy customers, and having all the crucial information available at their fingertips.
Making happier customers starts with knowing what they want and continues throughout the life cycle of the customer experience. Happier customers sell by sharing their positive experience with their friends and social networks. More business means happier agents, and a more solid bottom line for the insurance companies who made it easy to stay.
Publish Date: May 18, 2016 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
View more from Concentrix
Recent Blog Posts:
|A Good Start is Just the Start||May 25, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Improving the Customer Journey||May 18, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Are you prepared for the direct booking push?||May 17, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Collections: There’s So Much We Can Do for You!||April 12, 2016 5:00 AM|
|The Future of Learning—The Young Are Restless!||March 23, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Addressing the Challenges in Creating a Single Customer View||March 16, 2016 5:00 AM|
|The Changing Landscape of Banking: Meet “The New Normal”||February 17, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Voices Spoke To Me About Insurance Business Transformation||February 10, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Predictive analytics holds the key to anticipating your customer’s travel needs||February 3, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Concentrix Sweeps Netgear Summit in Hong Kong||February 2, 2016 5:00 AM|