Make the Switch to the Cloud - Contact Solutions Inc. - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Have you ever wondered if it’s a good decision to put your customer engagement and contact center in the cloud?
Being a builder, provider and expert end user, I have come up with 5 questions to ask yourself no matter the size of your organization!
Take The Self Assessment
- Are your end users satisfied with the solution you’re providing for them? Is it creating a great customer experience, retaining agents, and driving retention? Be sure you are retaining loyalty and revenue with your customers with whatever solution you may be providing.
- Do you provide your customer facing employees a single view? If a customer inquired on a service via mobile, chat or phone calls, does your agent know that? Can your agent really know the consumer through their conversation threads?
- Is your core competency finding the specialists that support your complex software, hardware routing, IVR, workflows, PCI, and security compliance?
- Do you have the expertise to meet the needs of the customer? Is this within your core competency? Due to limited skill sets, not many companies can count on this as an area of expertise.
- Have you been able to focus on a customer engagement solution outside the call center? Keep in mind, the customer interaction is more then just a call center—it includes the web communication and making sure the customer feels valued. That drives loyalty, revenue and credibility to your brand.
And one last question for grins. If you are looking to partner in the cloud, will your partner align with you and minimize the risk around your business outcome?
All of these questions are important to ask yourself in order to take your customer engagement and contact center to the cloud. After this self assessment, if making the switch sounds like the best option, contact Nexxphase to learn what we can do for you.
Publish Date: June 9, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Contact Solutions Inc.
Recent Blog Posts:
|WashingtonExec Features Tim McCurry, Director of IVR Solutions, on Agency Fraud Prevention Strategies||April 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Is Your Company Asking the Right Questions During Customer Service Interactions?||March 13, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Cloud-Based Customer Service and Customer Experience: Verint’s Acquisition of Contact Solutions||March 2, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Verint Extends Omnichannel Engagement Strategy Deeper into the Enterprise||March 1, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Verint + Contact Solutions: Taking Omnichannel Engagement to New Heights with Real-Time, Contextual Self-Service||February 20, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Don’t Let a Blizzard Freeze Your Contact Center||February 4, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Make the Switch to the Cloud||June 9, 2015 5:00 AM|
|5 Call Center Trends in the Customer Engagement Market You Can Expect in 2015||April 23, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Why the SaaS Business Model Must Change to RaaS||January 30, 2015 5:00 AM|