Here are the 4 “A’s” to preventing falls in the workplace and at home.
ASK yourself before beginning your work:
• Is a fall protection plan in place?
• Are you trained in and using proper fall protection equipment?
• Are fall prevention systems like guardrails in place?
• Are you maintaining three points of ladder contact at all times?
• Are you working on a ladder outdoors in windy or inclement weather? Don’t!
• Is the base of the ladder on a firm, solid surface?
• If on scaffolding, does it meet OSHA’s scaffolding standard?
Be AWARE Keep an eye out for possible hazards:
• Tears in the carpeting
• Spills on the floor
• Obstacles blocking a walkway
• Clutter on stairs
• Cords trailing on the floor
ADDRESS the hazard Don’t assume someone else is taking care of it:
• Make sure there’s adequate lighting
• Clean up manageable spills
• Find out what’s causing it and report
• Alert whoever is in charge
ALWAYS keep safety top of mind:
• Don’t walk too fast
• Don’t carry anything that obstructs your view
• Watch where you’re going – even in familiar areas
• Avoid distractions like cell phones
• Wear proper footwear
• Use ladders to reach heights—never boxes or chairs
• Look out for changes in elevation
• Take care when ground is wet or icy
• Report every fall, even minor slips
Click on the link to download a poster with these 4 “A’s” http://ow.ly/PZJd30kz8JE
“CoWorx prides itself on being a leader in safety and protecting our temporary workers. We go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are provided a workplace free of recognized hazards, and that each employee is trained to perform the job they are hired to do- this helps our clients in reducing the number of incidents recorded on their OSHA logs. This is why we partner with clients that share in our safety mindset.
CoWorx is a member of the elite class of recipients that have earned the Safety Standard of Excellence mark from the American Staffing Association. We have demonstrated that worker safety is our highest priority and we are committed to improving our process in years to come.”
- Jennifer C. Hertling
Director of Safety and Loss Prevention
CoWorx Staffing Services
Publish Date: June 19, 2018
2022 Buyers Guide SaaS Solutions
CrankWheel Screen Sharing
CrankWheel is an easy and simple screen sharing solution, made for the needs of salespeople and customer service agents.
CrankWheel complements voice calls by adding visuals to ongoing calls. There is no need to get the customer off the phone, onto another platform.
Agents share their screens by directing clients to a link that can be sent via SMS, email or simply spelled out.
The client can enter on any device, mobile, desktop or tablet and enters the session instantly. There is no registration or download required by the client.
- Screen sharing
- Agents can hand control over to the client
- Warm lead capture widget that alerts the sales team instantly of an intere...
We help you automate your QA program using artificial intelligence. Why just listen to 6 calls when you can listen to 100% of your calls that too without adding any additional resources.
We empower QAs to get to the right calls, find coaching and training opportunities and improve overall Customer experience.