Evolve IP was recently named in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS). This recognition marks Evolve IP’s fifth consecutive appearance in the Magic Quadrant, which evaluates 12 CCaaS technology providers and their ability to deliver on end-user needs.
Here are three takeaways from the 2021 report:
- Evolve IP is a leader in the niche segment
Gartner organizes its Magic Quadrant into four segments: Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries, and Niche Players. Evolve IP was recognized by Gartner as a leader within the niche segment. Niche players are defined by Gartner as companies that are quite large or experiencing relatively strong growth but have decided to focus on a particular market opportunity, a particular set of solutions, or certain vertical markets.
What does this recognition say about Evolve IP? Well, it highlights that:
- We deliver world-class CCaaS solutions – Evolve IP has one of the highest user ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars and a 92% client recommendation rate, on Gartner Peer Insights
- We offer specialized solutions to meet our customer’s needs
- We have a distinct market differentiation compared to pure-play contact center providers
- We have a broad set of collaboration capabilities – Evolve IP’s Contact Suite offers integration with a native UCaaS offering, as well as integration with Cisco for UC, and Microsoft for collaboration
- We are tightly integrated with Microsoft Teams
- We deliver a flexible workspace offering to meet the increasing needs of companies supporting a remote workforce
Additionally, our pricing was hailed for being very competitive. Whether our contact center solution is sold as an integrated solution or a stand-alone product, it offers higher value than comparable solutions.
- CCaaS and the four pillars of customer service
CCaaS solutions are used by customer service and telemarketing centers, employee service and support centers, help desk service centers, and other types of structured customer-centric communications operations.
According to Gartner, CCaaS solutions enable an “adaptive, flexible delivery model” with native capabilities across the four pillars of great customer success. These four pillars can be summarized into the following capabilities:
- Getting connected – Focused on delivering a channel-agnostic, architected design to create customer service journeys.
- Process orchestration – Supporting increasingly complex and personalized customer engagements.
- Resource management – Developing and maintaining engaged and empowered staff based on the understanding that engaged employees power a stronger customer experience.
- Knowledge and insight – Delivering customer and operational insights and recommending next best actions across all functional groups.
- CCaaS solutions are moving upmarket and into the Cloud
Spurred by the pandemic, demand for CCaaS solutions is moving upmarket as these offerings are commonly used to meet complex and multiregional requirements. Contact Centers are now the go-to technology for most organizations procuring sub-500-seat contact center environments, particularly where routing of voice-based interactions plays a critical role. They are also being deployed in environments with thousands of seats, although these environments may be composed of smaller entities. This reflects the desire of customer service organizations to consolidate stand-alone environments and move forward with a single, strategic supplier.
Buyers are focused on replacing premises-based and server-based contact center infrastructure with cloud-based capabilities. Gartner projects a 29% CCaaS revenue CAGR reaching $17.9 billion by 2024, as users adopt more expansive capabilities including multichannel, AI, analytics, and Workforce Engagement capabilities.
The pandemic forced contact centers to spin up patchwork, work-from-home solutions, or dramatically alter their physical contact center footprint. Now, with businesses evaluating a long-term strategic change towards remote and hybrid working, IT and contact center leaders are looking at better ways to connect agents to the contact center solution and critical applications they need to do their jobs.
No one besides Evolve IP provides a complete solution for agents and managers that delivers award-winning omnichannel features, secure access to SaaS and legacy applications, and integration with the rest of the business via Microsoft Teams; all from a web browser on nearly any device from any location. Evolve IP’s Contact Center integration with Microsoft Teams and Digital Workspaces provide contact center leaders the flexibility to work, hire and manage their agents, regardless of location.
Ready to get your team on the cloud? Contact us to get started.
Disclaimer: * Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, Drew Kraus, Pri Rathnayake, Steve Blood, 9 August 2021
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved