While speaking to friends, family and co -workers about their New Year’s Resolutions, many different resolutions were brought up. I’ve heard the common resolutions like losing weight/eating right, saving more money and finishing school; however, from all the responses, the one that stuck out to me the most was making the best use of time.
After further research, I realized that many people struggle with time management and it’s impacting their work/life balance.
Research by Top 10 Online Colleges, 2013
Are you always racing against time? When was the last time you’ve completed all the items on your checklist with time to spare?
Here are 5 simple tips that will help you re-gain control of your time:
1. Use the first 30 minutes of your day to plan and create your to-do list. This is the most critical part of your day as it helps organize your thoughts/responsibilities and prioritize them by importance levels.
2. Set realistic goals and expectations. If you have 30 minutes available for a task but know this task will take at least an hour and a half, don’t start or expect to finish. This will help reduce anxiety.
3. Refrain from picking up your phone and responding to emails. This will break your concentration and delay the tasks at hand. Disconnecting instant messaging or updating your status to “away” or “busy” may limit interruptions. You can also stop notifications from Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets unless they are used to generate business for your company or used to communicate with your client(s).
4. Learn to say NO and know your limits. Don’t take on more than you can handle. If no cannot be an option for you, provide a realistic time-frame to when task(s) can be completed.
5. If task(s) can be done by someone else, consider delegating. Delegating will help you take a load off and you can focus on other important tasks.
Do you have more tips to share? Please share below in the comment area!
Photo Credit – www.mnn.com
Publish Date: January 17, 2015 5:00 AM
|2.)||All Ears Ltd|
Freemate headsets, and sanitary solutions for headsets
Freemate headsets available, corded and wireless for telephony and USB. 3 year warranty compatible with all model phones. We supply accessories from downleads, USB leads, ear cushions, leatherettes and we service call centre headsets, these are sanitised and repaired or serviced as required.
We supply the corporate environment, Government departments, security, medical and professional offices and meet the needs of many of New Zealand's SOHO market.
We can even develop and create one-off solutions for those with mobility or disability limitations opening up a world of freedom in communications. And we like to have fun on the journey.
PH: 644 9201929
Smith Corona Headsets
3 year warranty compatible with all model phones. Accessories also available. Cords, earpads, etc all factory direct pricing
Since 1998 Headsets123 has been supplying Call Center Grade corded phone headsets, wireless headsets, headset telephones and a wide range of headset accessories to accommodate Medical, Insurance, Financial offices and large Call Centers environments offering you value, comfort, flexibility and increased productivity in your day to day business.
Our offices are located just outside of Seattle, WA. We hope you enjoy our wide range of headsets and accessories.
Based in Dorset, England, JPL designs and manufactures innovative professional telecom headsets. We have a wide range of professional telecom and call centre use headsets in wired, wireless DECT and Bluetooth styles.
Making sure that your customer’s voice can be heard is vital. JPL Telecom ensures that your customer’s experience is first-class. All headsets have our Surround Shield™ noise cancellation to make certain your customer only hears what you want them to hear. Comfortable and attractively designed headsets are built to withstand the constant use in any call centre environment.
Our aim is to continuously improve customer choice, offering a fair price and value to our resellers and end users.
PH: +44 (0)1258 820100
|7.)||Unicom Services Ltd.|
Contact center headsets and conference solutions
Unicom Services Ltd. is a distributor of professional headsets and communication solutions for all possible applications.
Products and Services:
* Headsets for contact center, office, small office and home, mobile phones, computer headsets and adapters.
* Conference systems - audio video terminals, personal and group multipoint conferences.
* Telecom Products - office wired and wireless phones, dect systems, softphones.
* Video conference software for contact centers and offices.
* Unified Communication Solution.
|8.)||Xiamen Mairdi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd|
Call Center Headsets
Mairdi is a professional call center headsets maker in China. We've designed, produced and exported professional communication headsets for 16 years. Our headsets were exported to over 120 countires in the world.
Our headsets are widely compatible with nearly all IP Phones, desk phones, PC and mobiles. They are all noise cancelling and with built-in hearing protection technology. Our headset accessories are Plantronics or Jabra compatible. All the headsets and accessories are CE,FCC, RoHS certificated.
|De-Stress Your Call Center: How to Manage In a Stressful Environment||October 31, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Ten Simple Strategies for Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty||August 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Customer Service||August 1, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Press Release: Fenero Announces WebPhone Launch, Enabling Real-Time Contact Center Connections In The Cloud||July 19, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Getting Your Team in the Zone||July 12, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Experience Statistics||July 5, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Hiring the Right Talent||December 5, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Fenero Awarded 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award||August 24, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Statistics||May 9, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Tips to Handle Complaints and Keep Customers Happy||April 3, 2015 5:00 AM|