Hiring the Right Talent - Fenero - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Hiring the right talent is crucial for any business especially for companies that have to communicate with their customers directly daily. In order for a company to be successful, they must have the right people, in the right place with the right training. Some companies do not devote the time in pre-screening candidates which results in bad hires. When bad hires are selected, high expectations are short lived and a waste of money. A poor decision can cost you thousands.
There are several things that can be done, to ensure you are hiring the best talent that will make your business flourish.
- Review resumes thoroughly and confirm job history – Candidate should be able to explain gaps and provide details on previous work experience.
- Incorporate pre-interview assessments – Depending on the industry, there are many online personality, writing, and customer service assessments that can be administered at no additional cost.
- Ask the right questions – Here are some important interview questions. These questions will help the recruiter and/or hiring manager determine the candidate’s thought process, personality, moral values and if he/she is a good cultural fit for your organization.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What would you like to further develop?
- What steps are you taking to develop that area?
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you know about this industry?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What did you least like about your previous job?
- What’s your ideal company?
- Why should we hire you?
- Give me an example of a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
- What was your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- What kind of goals would you have in mind if you’re selected for this position?
Besides these pre-hire steps, I found that incorporating an additional hiring manager in the interview process is beneficial. You will be able to compare/contrast notes and discuss important details that may change the hiring outcome.
What do you integrate in your interview process?
Photo Credit: http://www.picgifs.com/
Fenero’s unique solution gives users a suite of applications for managing their contact engagement, including automated call distribution (ACD), manual, preview, and predictive outbound dialing, as well as interactive voice response (IVR), live customer chat and email routing. The contact center solution also supports quality assurance features including 100% call recordings, browser-based screen recordings, and detailed performance reporting. Visit www.fenero.com for more details.
Publish Date: December 5, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
View more from Fenero
Recent Blog Posts:
|De-Stress Your Call Center: How to Manage In a Stressful Environment||October 31, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Ten Simple Strategies for Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty||August 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Customer Service||August 1, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Press Release: Fenero Announces WebPhone Launch, Enabling Real-Time Contact Center Connections In The Cloud||July 19, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Getting Your Team in the Zone||July 12, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Experience Statistics||July 5, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Hiring the Right Talent||December 5, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Fenero Awarded 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award||August 24, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Statistics||May 9, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Tips to Handle Complaints and Keep Customers Happy||April 3, 2015 5:00 AM|