Customer Experience Statistics - Fenero - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Customer Experience Statistics
You might find it interesting that it is projected by 2020 that customer experience will be the most heralded competitive differentiator for businesses, beyond products and services.
Below are interesting statistics to help you optimize your customer experience and increase customer retention.
- 82% of consumers say the number one factor that leads to a great customer service experience is having their issues resolved quickly. (LivePerson)
- Reducing your customer defection rate by 5% can increase your profitability by 25 to 125%.
(Leading on the Edge of Chaos, Emmet Murphy and Mark Murphy)
- 62% of organizations view customer experience provided through contact centers as a competitive differentiator. (Deloitte: Contact Center Survey)
- 51% of companies increased the staffing of their centralized customer experience team. (Temkin Group)
- By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator. (Customers 2020 Report)
- 70% of customers will do business with you again if you resolve their complaints. (Ruby Newell-Legner)
- 65% of 1,000 consumers surveyed said they’ve cut ties with a brand over a single poor customer service experience. (Parature State of Multichannel Customer Service Survey)
- 92% of companies surveyed reported a decline in customer satisfaction; consumers were most disappointed by inconsistent service. (Salesforce.com)
- The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70% while it falls to just 5-20% for new prospects. (Forbes)
- Commerce spending for repeat customers is on average 105% higher than for new customers. (McKinsey)
Photo Credit: https://johnaduerk.net
Article Provided by SCC Services Group
Since 2000, SCC Services Group has been successfully providing services to the Automotive, Banking, Financial Services, Travel, Telecommunication and Retail Call Center organizations. This depth of experience is complemented by our commitment to service excellence, a healthy corporate culture, and a highly skilled team. If you are interested in learning more about SCC Services Group consulting or business services offerings and how we can assist your organization improve its overall performance please send an email to: email@example.com.
Publish Date: July 5, 2016 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
View more from Fenero
Recent Blog Posts:
|De-Stress Your Call Center: How to Manage In a Stressful Environment||October 31, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Ten Simple Strategies for Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty||August 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Customer Service||August 1, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Press Release: Fenero Announces WebPhone Launch, Enabling Real-Time Contact Center Connections In The Cloud||July 19, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Getting Your Team in the Zone||July 12, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Experience Statistics||July 5, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Hiring the Right Talent||December 5, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Fenero Awarded 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award||August 24, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Statistics||May 9, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Tips to Handle Complaints and Keep Customers Happy||April 3, 2015 5:00 AM|