Ten Simple Strategies for Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty - Fenero - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
By Debra Semans
It seems that businesses are getting re-focused on customer satisfaction. Are your customers satisfied? How do you know?
Unless you are actively asking customers about their experience, you can’t really be sure. Have they not come back because they had no need or because they had a poor experience the last time they did business with you? Customer Satisfaction Measurement means you will know the answer and what to do about it.
So, while you’re collecting data on customer satisfaction, here are ten simple strategies that will help you retain your customers (and hopefully attract some new ones):
- Create touch points across various phases of the customer experience. If customers have recently purchased a product or service, be sure to follow up and
- Give them an opportunity to provide feedback on the experience
- Reward loyalty. A little goes a long way.
- Keep in touch. By regularly reminding customers “you’re there if they should have any needs,” you’re likely to be the first one they think of when a need arises.
- Consistently deliver top-notch quality and service.
- Stay educated. Be aware of what your competition is doing, what the market is doing, and new trends in your industry.
- Be engaged. In a study by the American Society for Quality, 68 percent of lost customers are turned away because of an attitude of indifference on the part of a service provider.
- Establish sound processes for addressing customer issues. Take care of issues as quickly and effectively as possible. If a solution will take longer than anticipated, provide frequent updates so customers know the status of the situation.
- A good relationship is give and take. In order to go that extra mile, consider holding a monthly or quarterly giveaway to treat customers and give thanks for their business.
- Be courteous. Treat employees and customers with the utmost respect and courtesy. They deserve it and are often your biggest cheerleaders.
- Listen. If asked, customers will be vocal about their needs. Do more listening than talking and do your best to offer them what they need.
Regardless of what the economy is doing, these simple steps will help you provide excellent customer service and retain and attract new customers.
Continuously asking customers about their experiences will make sure that you know the answer when you are asked: “Are your customers satisfied?”
Article Provided by SCC Services Group
Image Credit: shopware.com
Since 2000, SCC Services Group has been successfully providing services to the Automotive, Banking, Financial Services, Travel, Telecommunication and Retail Call Center organizations. This depth of experience is complemented by our commitment to service excellence, a healthy corporate culture, and a highly skilled team. If you are interested in learning more about SCC Services Group consulting or business services offerings and how we can assist your organization improve its overall performance please send an email to:email@example.com
Publish Date: August 15, 2016 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Fenero
Recent Blog Posts:
|De-Stress Your Call Center: How to Manage In a Stressful Environment||October 31, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Ten Simple Strategies for Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty||August 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Customer Service||August 1, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Press Release: Fenero Announces WebPhone Launch, Enabling Real-Time Contact Center Connections In The Cloud||July 19, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Getting Your Team in the Zone||July 12, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Experience Statistics||July 5, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Hiring the Right Talent||December 5, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Fenero Awarded 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award||August 24, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Statistics||May 9, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Tips to Handle Complaints and Keep Customers Happy||April 3, 2015 5:00 AM|