4 MORE Call Center Reports Worth Your Time - Fonolo - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Last month we shared 4 Call Center Reports Worth Your Time. Hope you’ve read them all because here comes the next batch! A top mission of the Fonolo blog has always been to help you stay informed with the fast-moving contact center industry. As always, we’re grateful to the authors (and sponsors that back them) for the hard work that goes in to producing this content.
The last batch of reports were broad-based in their coverage. The reports on today’s list are focused on more specific topics within the realm of the call center such as agent management, journey mapping and self-service.
Executive Report on Performance & Agents
Who wrote it: Call Center Week
Where to get it: https://www.customercontactweekdigital.com/call-center-management/white-papers/ccw-executive-report-performance-agents
CCW Digital surveyed customer experience, contact center, marketing, customer care, IT, and operations professionals in February and March 2017. 74% of those surveyed directly influence their organizations’ customer experience budgets, while 37% either sit-in or directly report to the C-suite. 50% of respondent organizations generate over $1 billion in annual revenue, and 64% have multiple contact center sites.
- Live chat is the #1 channel investment area.
- 85% of organizations evaluate agents based on accuracy in interactions. Other key measures include demeanor (71%) and customer feedback (65%).
- 78% plan to prioritize web self-service investments over the next two years; 72% say the same for mobile and IVR. Web and IVR will be particularly big focuses in the next six months.
Our favorite chart:
Inner Circle Guide to Self-Service
Who wrote it: ContactBabel
Where to get it: http://www2.usan.com/l/11382/2017-03-17/4wvd5q
Methodology: This 113 page reports pulls data from multiple recent ContactBabel surveys, including the Contact Center Decision Maker’s Guide, which was included in last month’s list of Reports Worth Your Time.
- Web chat showed strong growth in 2015, rising to 3.2%, and 2016’s figure of 4.5% is a real jump again.
- 40% of respondents offer mobile functionality for customer service, with a further 29% having definite plans to doing so.
- 19% of voice self-service is handled through automated speech recognition, rather than DTMF IVR, similar to last year’s figure of 17%.
Our favorite chart:
Vendor Landscape: Customer Journey Analytics Providers
Who wrote it: Forrester
Where to get it: http://myjourney.pointillist.com/report-forrester-customer-journey-analytics.html
Methodology: It’s rare to have a full vendor landscape survey available at no cost, so of course we were going to include this one in our list! 44 companies, including Adobe, Applied Predictive Technologies, Clorox, Manthan, and Touchpoint Dashboard were surveyed by Forrester. Forrester also conducted in-depth interviews with three early adopters of journey analytics.
- Vendors from different technology markets are rushing to develop journey analytics capabilities.
- Journey analytics requires a high level of comfort with mining customer-level data, knowledge of advanced analytics, and keen understanding of the application of insights.
Our favorite chart:
We’re not going to have a “Favorite chart” for this one, because there is only one chart and it is a huge mulit-page grid comparing all the vendors.
Getting to Iconic
Who wrote it: MIT Technology Review
Where to get it: http://www.genesys.com/about/resources/how-to-be-a-customer-experience-leader-getting-to-iconic
This was a “global survey of over 550 senior executives conducted by MIT Technology Review to examine the pressures that shape their customer experience processes and the tools and strategies they employ to mitigate those challenges and continuously improve customer engagement.”
- Among high-performing firms, 87% report leading-edge adoption of customer analytics, and 77% have deployed similarly advanced technologies or “voice of the customer” survey analytics.
- Maintaining optimal customer experience throughout the ecosystem of partners, distributors, and affiliates remains a challenge for all respondents. Moreover, there is still a great deal of resistance to sharing customer insights across one’s ecosystem.
Our favorite chart:
Publish Date: October 18, 2017 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
IntelePeer delivers a complete business communications solution including: complete Cloud Contact Center, full-service cloud calling directly integrated with Cisco Spark unified communications, Enterp...
View more from Fonolo
Recent Blog Posts:
|6 Things to Do When You’re Put on Hold||November 23, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top Contact Center Acquisitions of 2017||November 21, 2017 5:00 AM|
|6 Undeniable Reasons People Hate Calling Your Contact Center||November 16, 2017 5:00 AM|
|9 Signs You’re a Customer Service Expert||November 15, 2017 5:00 AM|
|This Call Center Reduced Abandon Rates by 62%||November 8, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Chatbots Won’t Save Us from IVR Hell||November 7, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Why Call Center BPOs Need to Offer Call-Backs||November 2, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Is this the End of On-Premise for the Call Center?||November 1, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Is this the End of the On-Premise Call Center?||November 1, 2017 5:00 AM|
|The ROI of Call-Backs for Your Call Center [eBook]||October 31, 2017 5:00 AM|