Making a sale is just hard sometimes, which leads you to think that maybe you're doing something wrong with your business.
Most often than not, that may be the case, but sometimes, it's not that you're doing something wrong, it's just that you’re not doing anything at all, catch our drift?
According to Customer Experience Insight, information, intelligence and skill may be the key traits to sell, but it's only about 7 percent of the whole picture. You may ask, "What’s the remaining 93 percent?" one word: (greed) attitude! To be specific, a positive attitude.
That's right; attitude is still the reigning trait when it comes to sealing the deal. So how do great telco outsourcing services do business with a positive attitude? Read on and find out what’s it all about.
Review Your Progress
It's always a pleasure to look back at your team's work and count the blessings and recall the successes that you guys have accomplished.
Although every task and milestone have its bad sides, it's best to focus on the positive to keep your team's morale up and ready to go.
Avoid Negative People
Although it seems like a no-brainer, avoiding negative people that undermine success and confidence can be quite tricky at times.
The so called "well-meaning" member of your team may just be another Debby Downer, who doesn't contribute other than making you and the whole team miserable.
Avoid them like the plague and focus on the good.
Focusing on Improvement
Sometimes, when bad things happen at work, people tend to linger on the problem and sulk. But instead of doing that, it's best to accept it and just think of ways how you can behave differently next time.
By focusing on improvement, the situation has a greater chance of a positive outcome next time because you concentrated on the solution and not the problem.
Face Your Fear
This may be starting to sound like a clichéd pseudo-spiritual click bait article, but it's never been any truer.
Your team will have a better prospect of resulting into a positive result if you face your fear and heading on. Risk happens, take it and the rewards might just be worth it.
Publish Date: August 1, 2016 5:00 AM
|1.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
Megacall provides a fully customised Virtual Switchboard software for all companies (including IVR service). No matter the size of your business, our services adapt to the needs of each client.
Are you looking for a more effective way to communicate with your customers? Discover the advantages of using the IVR and how it can help in your communications.
PH: +34 952 667 511
MightyCall's IVR that will increase your business’s efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a secretary. Your auto-attendant is designed to:
- Greet callers
- Deliver necessary information
- Forward calls to the appropriate extension
- Take human error out of the system
PH: +1 (888) 256-8312
|How Knowledge Base Technical Support Matures and Moves with the Tech Economy||January 11, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Why Businesses Prefer CRM Powered Customer Service When it comes to Outsourcing||January 9, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Inbound Sales How Analytics and Business Intelligence is Changing the Game||January 5, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Outbound Sales: How Analytics and Business Intelligence are Changing the Game||January 3, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Holidays 2017: Dishing Out Awesome Customer Support||December 21, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Holiday: How to Ramp Up Your Customer Service||December 11, 2017 5:00 AM|
|How Digital Content Can Help Boost Your Customer Support Platform||November 23, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Key Resolutions for better Customer Experience in 2018||November 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Contact Centres Pushing Philippines IT-BPM in Global Outsourcing||November 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Halloween 2017: How Your Customer Service is SCARING Away Your Customers||October 30, 2017 5:00 AM|