Hastings Humans - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
You want to find an answering service that not only has a good reputation and impressive references from other companies, but also a service that has knowledge specifically in your industry with similar companies. With this experience, they should be familiar with your company’s practices and have more insight on how your business works. They should also require less training and therefore be able to start answering your calls sooner than later.
Though you will want your answering service to start right away, avoid services that offer same day activation. Many of the operators at these phone answering services will not be adequately trained and therefore not prepared to assist your callers. When choosing an answering service, inquire about how they train their staff, if they are briefed on the specifics of your business, and whether they can accommodate your callers’ needs and questions.
A reliable phone service is important to ensure that everything runs smoothly. At the very least, you want a service that will accurately and promptly relay a message, which can be made easy with call recording. However, the perfect company should go beyond this basic function. Choose an answering service that has up-to-date technology, an adequate staff to support your callers, and back-up procedures when something does go wrong to ensure they are always available. If they have multiple locations, this will allow them to keep taking your calls even in a dire situation, like a power outage.
Publish Date: September 19, 2018 5:00 AM
Just over 500,000 people create a new startup every month in the United States. This is a staggering number if you assume that each new business finds success. Of course, that’s not the case. In fact, it’s far more likely that the majority of new business products never enter the market.
Why? Because one person with an idea cannot grow a successful business alone. With the technological advances available, new niche market concepts are finding success when they use a virtual telephone receptionist in Austin, TX. There are many benefits to employing a virtual receptionist.
Major Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Receptionist
- Virtual receptionists are available 24/7. Sometimes, calls come in outside of regular business hours, so having a virtual receptionist allows customers to get help when it’s convenient for them.
- They allow you, the business owner, and your employees to focus on more important tasks at hand, manage your time better, and remain focused.
- The cost of adding virtual receptionist services is kinder on your business’s finances than hiring a new staff member internally.
- Urgent/Emergency - can rapidly respond to situations as necessary like high value clients or emergencies
- More Profitable - can do more with less staff
- More Productive - we can screen out calls that you don't want to handle right now
- Consistent Presence - assurance that your callers are treated courteously and efficiently every time they contact your business
Peace of Mind
As a business owner your brain is always, “on.” You’re mental multitasking can become overwhelming when you’re constantly re-remembering something you need to do, but just haven’t had time to get to. Knowing that your virtual assistant is attending to the long list of items that fall into that category, gives you both peace and clarity of mind; now you can focus on the bigger picture.
You’ve got a great idea. Make it a great company. Hire a virtual telephone receptionist in Austin, TX, and proudly watch your business grow.
Publish Date: August 27, 2018 5:00 AM