The National Amtelco Equipment Owner's (NAEO) annual conference starts next week and it got me thinking about what specifically I look forward to. There are so many things I had a hard time narrowing it down, but these are probably my top 10 reasons/benefits (in no particular order):
1. Have loads of fun, laughs and adventure
2. Meet new people
3. Reconnect with some 'old' friends (in person)
4. Sharing ideas and support with industry colleagues
5. Visit a city I've never been to before; or explore different areas of a city that I have been to before
6. Learn about new software and features
7. Learn new programming skills/techniques
8. Learn more about different industry best practices
9. Discover more opportunities on how to be more involved with the association
10. Bringing back all the new ideas and experiences back to share with our crew!
Publish Date: February 23, 2016
|1.)||3D Vision Consulting|
. Contact Center setup, management and transformation across all key components including Vision & Strategy, People, Technology, Quality, Processes, Communication and Facilities.
• Customer Experience strategy, design and implementation across multiple delivery channels.
• Design and implementation of full-cycle Ticket/Complaint Management Process/System.
• Develop Customer Satisfaction, Staff Satisfaction and Staff Motivation strategy and programs.
• Develop end-to-end Business Processes, efficient SOPs and well-structured SLAs.
• Build modern customer communication channels including Live Chat, AI Chat Bots, WhatsApp and Social Media Integration.
• Design Sales/Telesales structure, p...
|2.)||Call Center Masters|
Giving consulting services to call centers
|3.)||CC-CMM Certification Institute|
Service Journey Thinking
Service Journey Thinking is a comprehensive approach for improving the experience customers have along the service journey. It considers the service journey not only from the customer’s perspective, but it also examines the components that support the experience, including people, technology, processes and policies. By applying Service Journey Thinking, COPC Inc. helps brands promote greater efficiency, improved performance and reduced cost within their operations. For customers, this means reduced effort, improved satisfaction and enhanced loyalty.
Call Centers, Contact Centers and Cloud Solutions Consultancies
|6.)||Customer Support Asia|
Customer Support Asia assures the success of service offshoring initiatives in the Philippines. Our consultancy serves both:
- clients that have service partners in the Philippines, and need to implement a major service initiative (performance/CX improvement, service change, site expansion, etc); and
- clients that desire to outsource services to the Philippines for the first time, and need expert help to qualify an an "ideal fit" partner, and manage an end-to-end service transition
We support both contact center services and "back office" BPO projects, limiting our practice to sites in the Philippines
Contact Centre Specialist Consulting
CX Consult provides specialist contact centre consulting with decades of experience across Australia and Asia/Pacific lead by industry expert Justin Tippett. Services include health checks, optimisation, outsourcing (local and offshore), technology upgrades, strategy and more.
Whether you have a 5 seat contact centre or a large multi-site operation we'll provide you with expert advice to ensure you can achieve your business objectives.
|8.)||ERIC YOUNG ASSOCIATES (Tele-Centre Assist Inc.)|
Contact Center Consulting & Profit Improvement (Lean Six Sigma), Inside Sales, Efficiencies, Call Center Audit, Technology & vendor selection, Telephony, Recruiting, Training, Performance Management, Customer Journey Mapping, Software (CRM) Implementations
|9.)||Lieber & Associates|
Contact Center Consulting
Lieber & Associates assists organizations with contact center issues.This includes management, processes, training, and technology. The firm's assessments evaluate and make recommendations for 15 call center areas ranging from call seasonalities to staffing to better use of the telephone systems. Contact center technology services range from new technology selection and implementation to problem-solving and optimization to technical trouble-shooting. Senior consultants have more than 20 years of experience each and are leaders in their discipline. Clients span most business sectors.
Mpathy Plus transform service, improve performance and provide operational support. We work in all areas of customer service and contact centres from initial strategy, feasibility studies, business cases, project management through to operational reviews, resource planning etc. We are independent and have vast experience of implementing, managing and changing contact centres and the customer experience.
Outsourcing Solutions Europe is an advisory firm that helps companies to find the right contact center/BPO partner to serve European customers
|12.)||PCA Advisors Ltd|
Contact Center Sales - growth and marketing strategies
I work with contact centers to position their companies to take advantage of opportunities that exist for them. We also work with their existing sales team to improve their communication and hunting skills. 'Growth' is our greatest ability.
Pelorus Associates is a market research and marketing communications company that assists developers of contact center solutions by providing in-depth market research and by authoring white papers, e-books, and blog posts.
We can help You boost Your business results by:
- Building or developing high performing multi-channel customer care operations
- Improving metrics like Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Effort Score (CES), First Contact Resolution (FCR), Customer Retention rate, Inbound conversions
- Developing Your teams' skills to excel front and back-office operations and Customer relations
- Preparing and executing efficient Voice of the Customer and Customer Advocacy approach
- We will help You manage challenges and risks when changes affect people, operations and technology.
PT VADS Indonesia provides consultancies with trainers, modules, a development programs for individuals and/or teams. Types of consultancies provided by PT VADS: Knowledge Process, Transformation Consultancy, Customer Services, Contact Center, Leadership, Interpersonal Development, Motivation, Training for Trainers and Digital Marketing.
|16.)||SCC Services Group|
Contact Center Operations Performance Management
In today’s competitive business environment, contact center and marketing professionals are constantly challenged to manage a growing business, achieve superior performance levels and at times are asked to support services and products that are becoming more complex.
Faced with this reality, the consulting disciplines that SCC Services Group focuses on are operations management and service delivery excellence in the customer service, contact center and brand marketing arenas.
Our consulting practice puts emphasis on:
- Contact Center Operational Assessments
- Human Capital Management
- Organizational Structure
- Brand Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Sales and Customer Care Tra...
|17.)||The Taylor Reach Group|
Established in 2003, The Taylor Reach Group is an award winning, call, contact centre and customer experience consulting and advisory firm. The company is based in Toronto and has offices in New York, Atlanta, Washington, Ottawa, London, Bangalore, Hong Kong and Beijing. We are vendor agnostic and do not partner with technology or outsource agencies. The only one who pays us are our clients. Each of our consultants possess a minimum of 20 years of ‘hands-on’ call/contact center operational management experience. We do not sell the pyramid, the seasoned experts you deal with through the sales process are the same people who will complete your project.
Taylor Reach has worked with contact cen...
|The Value of Hiring an Emergency Response Answering Service and How It Can Help You||August 10, 2020|
|How A Call Center Can Make You Money||March 7, 2016|
|Why I love attending the NAEO annual conference||February 23, 2016|
|Phone Communication Tip: Closing Call Etiquette||February 17, 2016|
|Telephone Answering Tip: Smile||February 8, 2016|
|Customer Service Tip: Be Empathetic||February 3, 2016|