Identify individual training needs for each agent – without management burnout - Netcall - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
You have a whole team of agents to manage as well as many other demands on your time. Making sure that every individual gets the most appropriate training on every process is tricky.
Our new Agent Guidance is a useful tool for both agents and Quality Management.
1. Agents gain a dynamic step-by-step dialogue and process guide for each specific task. No matter how complex the process, the guide provides them what they need as they need it during a transaction. This can significantly cut down their initial training time.
Your agents know they will get information at each step just as they need it, so they relax. They feel confident and driven to multi-task and offer every customer 100% of their attention. System frustration decreases and team morale increases.
2. Quality management gains deep insight into where processes cause agents to stumble. When you are able to see their step-by-step progress, you understand exactly when things go wrong. The detailed reporting shows you exactly where agents have a training need. The Quality Manager is able to focus on any particular call and screen recordings that relate to difficult areas.
You are able to personalise your training plans and give specific coaching to each agent or identify where the whole team needs an update.
Individual training just as it is needed
When you support your agents by using specific step-by-step guides, you free them to deliver exceptional customer service. At the same time, you gain detailed visibility of each step and are able to direct quality improvement. You improve agent morale and reduce agent attrition. Matching each agent's exact training needs means they feel heard and valued.
All of this enhances your customer's journey too! Seems a good idea, doesn’t it?
Discover more about our Agent Guidance tool and how it can:
- Help agents deliver a warm personalised quality experience… every time
- Uncover hidden processes in your call flows
Publish Date: November 28, 2016 5:00 AM
2020 Buyers Guide Speech Technology
Voxjar is your one-stop-shop for driving better phone calls with your customers. We're a modern Conversation Analytics and Call Coaching Platform.
- Custom Charts and Dashboards give you the freedom to analyze calls from the highest level down to the details of each conversation.
- AI-Powered Speech Analytics transcribes, searches, and analyzes your reps' phone conversations, at scale.
- Quality Assurance and Call Coaching tools let you evaluate and improve agent performance with a human touch.
- Long term recording storage for historical analysis
All of these together provide the holistic, easy-to-use software that you need to manage a modern call team and create better con...
View more from Netcall
Recent Blog Posts:
|How to secure more budget for your contact centre||May 9, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Liberty Contact Centre is certified for Skype for Business Server 2015||May 2, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 best practices when moving your contact centre to the cloud||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Agent journey mapping: the secret to even better CX?||April 18, 2017 5:00 AM|
|10 ways to improve customer experience - part 2||April 11, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Complaints about nuisance calls are rising - help customers welcome your calls||January 18, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Three stages to achieve end-to-end customer experience||December 22, 2016 5:00 AM|
|3 Tech Investment Trends in Contact Centres||December 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Identify individual training needs for each agent – without management burnout||November 28, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Three steps to matching customer expectations||August 15, 2016 5:00 AM|