10 ways to improve customer experience - part 2 - Netcall - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
6. Update your queue handling by using customer focused options.
Your customer's experience starts as they dial and come through to your IVR. Using ‘press 1 for…’ (DTMF) is no longer a customer-friendly option as many will be using mobiles. Consider using speech recognition instead, so your customers can ask for what they want.
7. Plan for end-to-end technology.
With so many technology vendors, it is tempting to add a single-purpose solution. This is a bit like using technology as a plaster. You may gain small improvements but the lack of integration will affect your customer experience. Take a step back and consider your whole strategy.
8. Improve service and productivity with a 360° agent view.
67% of agents use 3 or more applications.** This slows speed-to-answer by 73%, call abandonment rises by 34% and wrap-up is 23% longer. A 360° agent view gives them all the information they need at their fingertips, improving CX and performance.
9. Use Agent Guidance to enable teams to multi-skill and multi-task.
Your contact centre answers many queries on wide-ranging subjects. So training your agents for every task and outcome takes time. Agent Guidance makes it easy. It allows you to offer faster, high-quality training and then on-going support at their desk.
10. Quick wins
- Test all contact journeys - Don’t wait until a customer complains. Regularly test your contact journeys and fine-tune the routing. Including prompts in the queue and on the web.
- Prioritise messaging by urgency and importance – Use your IVR menu to identify the highest priority. So you can deal with the most urgent customer needs first in the menu.
- Use callbacks and web abandonment – Use callbacks to reduce your call abandon rate and avoid keeping your customers on hold for long periods of time. Cart abandonment on your website can also increase your revenue.
- Test web forms to avoid complexity – Ensure your web forms are easy to use and only request exactly what you need to know.
You can also watch the full recording of the webinar here.
Publish Date: April 11, 2017 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Netcall
Recent Blog Posts:
|How to secure more budget for your contact centre||May 9, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Liberty Contact Centre is certified for Skype for Business Server 2015||May 2, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 best practices when moving your contact centre to the cloud||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Agent journey mapping: the secret to even better CX?||April 18, 2017 5:00 AM|
|10 ways to improve customer experience - part 2||April 11, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Complaints about nuisance calls are rising - help customers welcome your calls||January 18, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Three stages to achieve end-to-end customer experience||December 22, 2016 5:00 AM|
|3 Tech Investment Trends in Contact Centres||December 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Identify individual training needs for each agent – without management burnout||November 28, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Three steps to matching customer expectations||August 15, 2016 5:00 AM|