10 ways to improve customer experience - part 2 - Netcall - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
6. Update your queue handling by using customer focused options.
Your customer's experience starts as they dial and come through to your IVR. Using ‘press 1 for…’ (DTMF) is no longer a customer-friendly option as many will be using mobiles. Consider using speech recognition instead, so your customers can ask for what they want.
7. Plan for end-to-end technology.
With so many technology vendors, it is tempting to add a single-purpose solution. This is a bit like using technology as a plaster. You may gain small improvements but the lack of integration will affect your customer experience. Take a step back and consider your whole strategy.
8. Improve service and productivity with a 360° agent view.
67% of agents use 3 or more applications.** This slows speed-to-answer by 73%, call abandonment rises by 34% and wrap-up is 23% longer. A 360° agent view gives them all the information they need at their fingertips, improving CX and performance.
9. Use Agent Guidance to enable teams to multi-skill and multi-task.
Your contact centre answers many queries on wide-ranging subjects. So training your agents for every task and outcome takes time. Agent Guidance makes it easy. It allows you to offer faster, high-quality training and then on-going support at their desk.
10. Quick wins
- Test all contact journeys - Don’t wait until a customer complains. Regularly test your contact journeys and fine-tune the routing. Including prompts in the queue and on the web.
- Prioritise messaging by urgency and importance – Use your IVR menu to identify the highest priority. So you can deal with the most urgent customer needs first in the menu.
- Use callbacks and web abandonment – Use callbacks to reduce your call abandon rate and avoid keeping your customers on hold for long periods of time. Cart abandonment on your website can also increase your revenue.
- Test web forms to avoid complexity – Ensure your web forms are easy to use and only request exactly what you need to know.
You can also watch the full recording of the webinar here.
Publish Date: April 11, 2017 5:00 AM
2020 Buyers Guide Customer Relationship Management
View more from Netcall
Recent Blog Posts:
|How to secure more budget for your contact centre||May 9, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Liberty Contact Centre is certified for Skype for Business Server 2015||May 2, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 best practices when moving your contact centre to the cloud||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Agent journey mapping: the secret to even better CX?||April 18, 2017 5:00 AM|
|10 ways to improve customer experience - part 2||April 11, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Complaints about nuisance calls are rising - help customers welcome your calls||January 18, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Three stages to achieve end-to-end customer experience||December 22, 2016 5:00 AM|
|3 Tech Investment Trends in Contact Centres||December 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Identify individual training needs for each agent – without management burnout||November 28, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Three steps to matching customer expectations||August 15, 2016 5:00 AM|