6 Important Criteria when Selecting a Skype for Business Recorder - Numonix - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Skype for Business does not have a full-featured recorder built into the application. If you require robust capabilities, you need to consider an integrated, Microsoft Certified recording solution.
Criteria to look for:
- Types of recording – The different types of recording you can choose from includes centralized recording of Internal, PSTN, Conference, Remote Agent, Mobile or Federated Voice, Video and Chat.
- Recording methods – The three methods of data capture for S4B are Edge Server Model, Media Relay and Standard packet Capture Service.
- Interoperability – There are an endless number of Lync and S4B versions still in use today, as well as versions for Windows, Mac, Ofﬁce365 and so on. If you have multiple sites using various versions, you want to be sure your recorder can capture all of them, simultaneously. If your recorder has limitations on which versions it can properly record, this can cause signiﬁcant problems for you.
- Lync 2011 for Mac OS X Version 14.0.7
- Windows Skype for Business 2015 client 15.0.4
- Skype for Business 2016 (Office 365 version) on Windows 16.0.6
- Windows Lync 2010 client 4.0.7
- Lync for Mac 2011 client 14.4.1
- Microsoft Lync 2013 6.0.8
- Skype for Business on Android
- Skype for Business on iOS
- Skype for Windows 7.16
- Skype for Mac 7.18
- Skype for Linux Alpha
- Deployment – You need a recording solution which supports your speciﬁc environment, whether you have two locations or 25 spread across the globe. It is important to have centralized management, storage and playback of recordings in order to standardize for quality and risk mitigation across your organization. Therefore, make sure the recorder can support various types of deployments (single-site, multi-site, regional, geographic), whether you require them all today or may in the future.
- Data visualization/intelligence – To help you assess agent performance and monitor and measure customer service performance, you need metrics and reporting data from your recordings. Some recording systems provide rudimentary reporting capabilities – think Excel. This is not what you want. You need visualization tools that bring your interaction data to life so you can easily identify:
- Agent skill deficiencies
- Root causes of workflow delays
- Customers at risk of defecting
- Sales and marketing intelligence
- Competitive intelligence
- Under-performing agents
- Workforce requirements
- Security – You record calls to support a variety of critical business functions, and some of your interactions contain personally identiﬁable information such as credit card numbers, pin numbers, social security numbers and so on. You want to be able to restrict access and playback of these sensitive interactions to only authorized staff. For example, you might want to restrict calls based on various permission-based user profiles, such as:
- Agents who are authorized to take credit card calls
- Supervisors from the accounting department
- Quality assurance supervisors
- Customer rescue team
- Compliance personnel
Contact Numonix at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our highly versatile, Microsoft-Certified Skype for Business Recording solution, which features over 300 customization options.
Publish Date: November 28, 2018 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
View more from Numonix
Recent Blog Posts:
|Call Recording for Legal Firms: What you Need to Know||June 14, 2019 5:00 AM|
|Choosing the Best Call Recorder for your Healthcare Business||May 15, 2019 5:00 AM|
|Why Stereo (vs Mono) Call Recording Matters||April 9, 2019 5:00 AM|
|10 Ways Skype for Business Recording Helps your Contact Center||March 22, 2019 5:00 AM|
|Record All Customer Interactions to Protect your Credit Union||February 21, 2019 5:00 AM|
|Using Call Recording and Monitoring to Meet Internal Compliance Requirements||January 22, 2019 5:00 AM|
|Whoops, Forgot to Press “RECORD”||December 11, 2018 5:00 AM|
|6 Important Criteria when Selecting a Skype for Business Recorder||November 28, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Skype for Business Recording – The New Necessity||November 8, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Call Recorder Versatility Test||June 8, 2018 5:00 AM|