Teleservices Group Transforms Business - Onvisource - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
The OnviSource Equipment Owners Association (OEO) members are OnviSource product users strengthening their investments in OnviSource answer service and teleservices solutions in a true member-vendor partnership. If you want a connection to the best and brightest in teleservices, the OEO and OnviSource can help make that happen.
Helping Teleservices Business Owners
The OEO is an association for business owners and operators who believe they are instrumental in their clients’ success and are passionate about their contribution. OEO is a true partnership with its vendor sponsor, OnviSource, a leading provider of teleservices and workforce optimization solutions. Specialized committees work to keep the OEO organization abreast of the latest advancements in their industry.
- Technical Committee – Works closely with OnviSource engineering to provide feedback regarding products, enhancements, and new feature requests.
- Education Committee – Develops live and online events periodically to ensure ongoing training and education around topics of interest to the membership.
OEO Teleservices Member Benefits
- INNOVATE – Learn firsthand from OnviSource and market leaders about the future of customer service and teleservices. Find opportunities to improve and grow your business.
- BEST PRACTICES AND TIPS – Learn what other companies are doing. Implement the best practices for your company to maximize the investment in OnviSource products. Offer your suggestions for others to learn from you and your company.
- NEWEST INFORMATION – The OEO is the conduit to communicate the latest product updates and announcements, as well as upcoming products and solutions.
- COMMUNITY COMMUNICATIONS – Take advantage of the OEO “ListServ”, an online community of like-minded teleservices operators who can directly correspond and research past discussion topics, OnviSource products, and best business practices. The OEO is the conduit to communicate the latest teleservices industry products and solutions, including industry updates and announcements.
- ANNUAL MEETING – Face-to-face meetings to engage with peers about top-of-mind topics relevant to you, share ideas, receive exclusive training, learn best practices, answer each other’s questions and see product demonstrations.
- Chance to win generous door prizes throughout the meeting such as an iPad, and OnviSource services.
- Hear new ideas and insight from new members, and helpful advice from old ones, as you share and discuss familiar problem areas.
- Learn about new cost-saving products and solutions on the OnviSource Product Roadmap.
- Relax and enjoy social gatherings with other OEO members. Past meetings included cocktail hour, river cruises, outings, and dinners.
Contact Dan L’Heureux , OEO Director, at email@example.com for additional information.
Publish Date: November 11, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
View more from Onvisource
Recent Blog Posts:
|Outsourcing Contact Center Operations Grow in Popularity||January 21, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Care the New Differentiator||January 14, 2016 5:00 AM|
|The Workforce Optimization Evolution||January 7, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Tis the Season to Deliver Customer Satisfaction||December 10, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Cloud Contact Centers Made Easy||December 3, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Experience Predictions for 2016||November 18, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Teleservices Group Transforms Business||November 11, 2015 5:00 AM|
|The Ascent of Text Analytics||November 5, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Why You Need Data Analytics||October 27, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Enterprise Feedback Management||October 21, 2015 5:00 AM|