Cloud Contact Centers Made Easy - Onvisource - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Strategic Importance of Cloud Contact Centers
Contact centers continue to grow in both size and strategic importance according to Deloitte’s 2015 Global Contact Center Survey. Up to 96% of respondents anticipating growth in the next two years in support of customer and business needs. As they rapidly expand in popularity, hosted or cloud contact centers allow customer service professionals and contact center managers to focus more on their core business. They no longer have to not worry about all of the technology required to operate a successful operation. This means more time to manage contact center staffing, accounting/billing, and most importantly, delivering exceptional customer care. Another benefit is the development of new multichannel capabilities that incorporate email, chat and social media. Businesses can deploy new technology in the cloud much faster to meet customer needs.
Reasons for the growth of cloud contact centers can be seen in the many benefits cloud solutions offer.
All of the applications and services are owned and operated by the cloud service provider and maintained in the provider’s data centers. Cloud services in general have many more options to support the contact center infrastructure. This can include hosted PBX, IVR, SMS, email, and seamless delivery of quality assurance, analytics, customer relationship management (CRM) and other applications. The provider routes phone numbers to the systems installed in its data centers. Numbers and other data are then rerouted to in-house agents and/or remote agents for action.
The dominant protocol used for cloud contact centers is high speed Internet VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) on demand service. This allows any business to benefit from low cost soft phones on the desktop. All data is stored at the service provider data center where easy remote access is available 24/7. The real value is that companies using cloud solutions are no longer responsible for system maintenance and uptime, hardware and software updates, additional IT resources, infrastructure and paying utility bills.
Cloud Contact Center Benefits
Another key advantage of cloud contact centers is the low upfront investment. Typically, monthly payments are lower than a major upfront investment in a premised-based contact center system. Monthly fees associated with cloud contact centers can better accommodate monthly cash flow. Some vendors even offer a pay-as-you-go model. Contract commitments can include discounts based on volume and options to scale up or down based on demand.
6 Compelling Reasons to Move to a Cloud Contact Center:
- No Software or Hardware Maintenance Expense: There are no costs related to system support services, replacing outdated or faulty hardware or upgrading your system.
- Reduced IT Expenses: Eliminate monthly expenses for maintaining systems, office space and related utilities. Support may still need to be provided for local desktops and other IT equipment.
- Integrated PBX and Call Management Features: Select a provider that can offer call management features such as PBX, IVR, Auto-Attendant, and Call Screening. This type of provider will have a complete solution avoiding equipment and support expenses.
- Built-in Redundancy and Disaster Recovery: No more worries about system downtime, redundancy, or maintaining continuity in disasters. Leverage distributed contact centers, 24-hour-a-day coverage, home-based agents, disaster recovery and more.
- Operate from Anywhere, Anytime: Gain the competitive edge with the opportunity to staff from a better pool of talent, schedule agents more effectively, and reduce overall payroll costs.
- Rapid Scaling and Feature Deployment: Quickly add or remove agent positions and seats with little impact. New features and functionality can be rapidly deployed without on-premise installations, testing, and implementation. Reduce time-to-market with new features and capabilities.
Publish Date: December 3, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Onvisource
Recent Blog Posts:
|Outsourcing Contact Center Operations Grow in Popularity||January 21, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Care the New Differentiator||January 14, 2016 5:00 AM|
|The Workforce Optimization Evolution||January 7, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Tis the Season to Deliver Customer Satisfaction||December 10, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Cloud Contact Centers Made Easy||December 3, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Customer Experience Predictions for 2016||November 18, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Teleservices Group Transforms Business||November 11, 2015 5:00 AM|
|The Ascent of Text Analytics||November 5, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Why You Need Data Analytics||October 27, 2015 5:00 AM|
|Enterprise Feedback Management||October 21, 2015 5:00 AM|