OrecX Protects your Call Recordings - OrecX - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Call recordings can offer invaluable intelligence to an organization as well as provide critical compliance and dispute resolution support. However, those same precious recordings can also contain some very sensitive customer information which must be protected.
- Web security – OrecX offers the only recording solution which is OWASP Level 2 compliant. Being OWASP Level 2 compliant means that OrecX underwent rigorous testing by a renowned third party security company, successfully clearing both automated and manual test suites (e.g. a real hacker trying to penetrate) designed for applications that contain sensitive data that requires protection.
- Encryption – Oreka TR (total call recording software) can be configured to automatically encrypt all recordings using the Blowfish 256 encryption algorithm. Files can thus be played back only through the web portal.
- User authentication – password rules can be imposed to ensure passwords are difficult to hack. Passwords are stored with state-of-the-art bcrypt hashing algorithm, which protects them even if when a database is compromised. The system also automatically locks a user out after a given number of unsuccessful login attempts.
- Tamper-proof – to identify file tampering (of a recorded call), a mathematical formula is computed at the completion of every recording (and stored in the database).
- Secure access – Access to recordings is end-to-end secured (both at rest and in transit) and restricted to only logged-in users.
- Audit trail – All important actions related to your recordings are recorded in the database. This ensures you can easily uncover who has accessed what and when.
Publish Date: April 23, 2018 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
View more from OrecX
Recent Blog Posts:
|Call Recording: An Agent Empowerment Tool||January 23, 2019 5:00 AM|
|How are you Improving Service in 2019?||December 12, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Selling CRaaS Yet (Call Recording as a Service)?||December 3, 2018 5:00 AM|
|10 Questions to Ask Before Buying/Upgrading a Call Recorder||November 29, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Compliance Recording AND Quality Monitoring?||November 5, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Call Recording Resources - blogs, podcasts, laws...||October 26, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Challenges of Unlocking Recording Data for Speech Analytics||October 22, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Do's & Don'ts for Selecting a Call Recorder||September 6, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Call Recording for BPOs and Call Center Outsourcers||August 15, 2018 5:00 AM|
|What to Expect from a Call Recording Solution||August 6, 2018 5:00 AM|