10 Questions to Ask Before Buying/Upgrading a Call Recorder - OrecX - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Not all call recording systems are created equal. How can you separate the real vendors from the mere pretenders when purchasing or upgrading a call recording or quality monitoring solution? You need to know what questions to ask.
Here are 10 top questions to consider:
- Is the product mainly a small business solution or really intended for large enterprise?
- Am I going to pay for features really designed for a different size organization?
- Is the solution designed to address my specific industry and regulatory requirements?
- Does the product offer capabilities to help me maintain HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, MiFID II, TCPA, etc. compliance?
- Which of the following features (e.g.) are important to me?
- Voice recording
- Screen recording
- Quality monitoring
- Call evaluations
- Customized reporting
- Live monitoring
- Mobile-phone recording
- Speech analytics
- Multi-site recording
- Call tagging
- Audit trail
- Multi-criteria searching
- Selective recording
- Call exporting
- Custom coaching agreements
- Report filtering
- Am I considering the needs of all my constituents? Managers? Business users? Technical staff?
- How long will you have to wait for the implementation to get started? How long does implementation take?
- How difficult is it to integrate the solution into your existing environment (PBX, CRM, etc.)?
- What are the costs for implementation, training and support?
- For speech analytics, do you own your interaction data, and can you share it with third parties for speech analytics, business intelligence and data visualization platforms to create a richer data set?
Publish Date: November 29, 2018 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
View more from OrecX
Recent Blog Posts:
|Call Recording: An Agent Empowerment Tool||January 23, 2019 5:00 AM|
|How are you Improving Service in 2019?||December 12, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Selling CRaaS Yet (Call Recording as a Service)?||December 3, 2018 5:00 AM|
|10 Questions to Ask Before Buying/Upgrading a Call Recorder||November 29, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Compliance Recording AND Quality Monitoring?||November 5, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Call Recording Resources - blogs, podcasts, laws...||October 26, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Challenges of Unlocking Recording Data for Speech Analytics||October 22, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Do's & Don'ts for Selecting a Call Recorder||September 6, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Call Recording for BPOs and Call Center Outsourcers||August 15, 2018 5:00 AM|
|What to Expect from a Call Recording Solution||August 6, 2018 5:00 AM|