Account Manager - PCI-PAL - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
We’re looking for and experienced Account Manager to work alongside our sales and operations teams to manage key client accounts and provide relationships management support to the sales and operations teams.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact.
- Account manage through regular face-to-face, telephone, and email communication.
- Take on relationship management from the sales team when new business is won.
- Work alongside the Operations team (including the Project Manager) involved in new service delivery, maintaining a strong relationship with the client and being a point of escalation for any issues.
- Support the Partner Manager in day to day partner account activities.
- Identifying commercial opportunities with existing accounts and working with the sales team to maximise these opportunities (including renewal of contracts).
- Maintain client records in the company’s CRM system (training provided)
- Ensuring contracts are maintained and up to date with mid-term adjustments.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a range of different businesses, many of which are leading UK and international brands. We’re looking for a team player who will be passionate about their role, is hard working and not afraid of a new challenge.
If you’re interested in this position at PCI-PAL, or would like some more information, then please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publish Date: March 29, 2016 5:00 AM