Did your workforce go mobile while your business phone system stood still? People’s love affair with mobile devices is transforming the workforce. For example, half of all workers now use a mobile phone even when sitting next to a desk phone, and 84 percent of those age 18–29 report using mobile devices to work two hours per day on their own time. However, while your employees may be hooked on smartphones and tablets, these devices are often not hooked in to the company phone system—and not controlled by you.
Bring your own device (BYOD) brings its own set of issues
Due to the cost and complexity, many small businesses don’t issue smartphones to their employees. But running a small business on a hodgepodge of employee-owned mobile devices can create an array of issues. In many cases, mobile users must dial in to the company voicemail system. Plus, they can’t forward calls, access the company directory, or extension-dial coworkers. Employees also communicate with important contacts using their personal phone numbers—not your business number—and store your customers’ contact information on their devices.
The cloud mobilizes small businesses
Fortunately, the cloud has revolutionized the way small businesses work, collaborate, and support their customers. Today’s mature cloud communications systems not only offer high-quality, low-cost voice communications but also give mobile users complete access to the company phone system. For example, the RingCentral mobile app for iPhone®/iPad® and Android™ essentially transforms a smartphone into a full-featured business phone with integrated HD voice, fax, text, conferencing, online meetings, and team collaboration, as well as access to voicemail and the company directory. In addition, the app allows mobile users to access the latest features like video conferencing and integrations with popular business productivity apps like Salesforce®.
By putting the company phone system at your remote workers’ fingertips, a mature cloud communications system like RingCentral Office® delivers a number of transformative business benefits.
1) Single number for phone, fax, and text messages. Customers and coworkers no longer have to dial multiple contact numbers to reach one person. In addition, eliminating the use of personal phone numbers protects employee privacy and helps preserve customer relationships.
2) Easy access to voicemail from outside the office. Employees sometimes wait to return to the office to access voicemail, which can cause problems and result in lost business. The cloud makes employees more responsive to customers and partners by directly integrating voicemail notifications into the mobile device.
3) Company directory access and extension dialing. The seamless integration provided by the cloud means managers and coworkers can reach mobile employees with a quick extension-dial from a company directory—which is accessible directly through the mobile app.
4) Reduced costs and visibility in BYOD billing. The free RingCentral mobile app makes it easy to transform employee-owned devices into secure corporate business phones, saving you the cost of issuing company phones. RingCentral Office also includes voice, fax, text, conferencing, and web meetings in a simplified bill with a low, all-inclusive monthly subscription fee. Additionally, simple reporting tools let you see how your employees use the service, including how much usage is for business vs personal.
5) Protects valuable data. Sensitive company data and business contacts often reside on employee-owned mobile devices. With a cloud solution, customer contacts and other critical information reside in the cloud—only the app is on the device. Likewise, if an employee leaves the company, you can block access to customer contacts and other valuable data simply by disconnecting the device from the cloud system. Better still, the data remains available in the cloud, where you can access it.
So if your business communications system hasn’t moved into the mobile era, perhaps it’s time to move to the cloud.
Publish Date: November 21, 2016 5:00 AM
|1.)||Call Center Masters|
Giving consulting services to call centers
|2.)||CC-CMM Certification Institute|
Service Journey Thinking
Service Journey Thinking is a comprehensive approach for improving the experience customers have along the service journey. It considers the service journey not only from the customer’s perspective, but it also examines the components that support the experience, including people, technology, processes and policies. By applying Service Journey Thinking, COPC Inc. helps brands promote greater efficiency, improved performance and reduced cost within their operations. For customers, this means reduced effort, improved satisfaction and enhanced loyalty.
Call Centers, Contact Centers and Cloud Solutions Consultancies
|5.)||Customer Support Asia|
Customer Support Asia assures the success of service offshoring initiatives in the Philippines. Our consultancy serves both:
- clients that have service partners in the Philippines, and need to implement a major service initiative (performance/CX improvement, service change, site expansion, etc); and
- clients that desire to outsource services to the Philippines for the first time, and need expert help to qualify an an "ideal fit" partner, and manage an end-to-end service transition
We support both contact center services and "back office" BPO projects, limiting our practice to sites in the Philippines
PH: +1 919 446 5114
Contact Centre Specialist Consulting
CX Consult provides specialist contact centre consulting with decades of experience across Australia and Asia/Pacific lead by industry expert Justin Tippett. Services include health checks, optimisation, outsourcing (local and offshore), technology upgrades, strategy and more.
Whether you have a 5 seat contact centre or a large multi-site operation we'll provide you with expert advice to ensure you can achieve your business objectives.
PH: +61 3 9008 7287
|7.)||ERIC YOUNG ASSOCIATES (Tele-Centre Assist Inc.)|
Contact Center Consulting & Profit Improvement (Lean Six Sigma), Inside Sales, Efficiencies, Call Center Audit, Technology & vendor selection, Telephony, Recruiting, Training, Performance Management, Customer Journey Mapping, Software (CRM) Implementations
PH: (416) 498-9440
|8.)||Lieber & Associates|
Contact Center Consulting
Lieber & Associates assists organizations with contact center issues.This includes management, processes, training, and technology. The firm's assessments evaluate and make recommendations for 15 call center areas ranging from call seasonalities to staffing to better use of the telephone systems. Contact center technology services range from new technology selection and implementation to problem-solving and optimization to technical trouble-shooting. Senior consultants have more than 20 years of experience each and are leaders in their discipline. Clients span most business sectors.
Mpathy Plus transform service, improve performance and provide operational support. We work in all areas of customer service and contact centres from initial strategy, feasibility studies, business cases, project management through to operational reviews, resource planning etc. We are independent and have vast experience of implementing, managing and changing contact centres and the customer experience.
PH: 08450 569800
|10.)||Outsourcing Solutions Europe|
Outsourcing Solutions Europe is an advisory firm that helps companies to find the right contact center/BPO partner to serve European customers
We can help You boost Your business results by:
- Building or developing high performing multi-channel customer care operations
- Improving metrics like Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Effort Score (CES), First Contact Resolution (FCR), Customer Retention rate, Inbound conversions
- Developing Your teams' skills to excel front and back-office operations and Customer relations
- Preparing and executing efficient Voice of the Customer and Customer Advocacy approach
- We will help You manage challenges and risks when changes affect people, operations and technology.
|12.)||SCC Services Group|
Contact Center Operations Performance Management
In today’s competitive business environment, contact center and marketing professionals are constantly challenged to manage a growing business, achieve superior performance levels and at times are asked to support services and products that are becoming more complex.
Faced with this reality, the consulting disciplines that SCC Services Group focuses on are operations management and service delivery excellence in the customer service, contact center and brand marketing arenas.
Our consulting practice puts emphasis on:
- Contact Center Operational Assessments
- Human Capital Management
- Organizational Structure
- Brand Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Sales and Customer Care Tra...
|13.)||The Taylor Reach Group|
Established in 2003, The Taylor Reach Group is an award winning, call, contact centre and customer experience consulting and advisory firm. The company is based in Toronto and has offices in New York, Atlanta, Washington, Ottawa, London, Bangalore, Hong Kong and Beijing. We are vendor agnostic and do not partner with technology or outsource agencies. The only one who pays us are our clients. Each of our consultants possess a minimum of 20 years of ‘hands-on’ call/contact center operational management experience. We do not sell the pyramid, the seasoned experts you deal with through the sales process are the same people who will complete your project.
Taylor Reach has worked with contact cen...
|14.)||Triad Services |
Services Triad is a consulting firm with experience in the field of customer relations. He will celebrate his 25th professional anniversary in 2021. His facilitation skills and creativity allow him to work on many transformations related to the operational management challenges of customer contact centers.
With the support of his consulting team, he collaborates to many projects in Canada and abroad for public and private sector organizations. More than 275 consulting assignments and 150 benchmarking studies are part of his curriculum.
|How We Built An Award-Winning Office in Charlotte||December 7, 2018 5:00 AM|
|ConnectCentral 2018: 4 Insights Connecting Employee Engagement with Customer Engagement||November 14, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Three Reasons to Attend ConnectCentral 2018||August 29, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Share your story at ConnectCentral 2018: call for presenters and award nominations now open||August 10, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Why VoIP Is Better for Small Businesses: 3 Reasons to Provide Phone Solutions in the Cloud||May 31, 2018 5:00 AM|
|RingCentral Ranked #1 in IHS Markit 2018 North American UCaaS Scorecard||May 14, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Introducing RingCentral Integrated Collaborative Meetings Solution||March 14, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Explore the Winning Hacks from the ConnectCentral 2017 Hackathon||October 27, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Ensuring the Best Voice Quality for Cloud Communications||October 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|ConnectCentral 2017 Ends with Focus on Innovation||October 26, 2017 5:00 AM|