10 Opportunities to Send a Handwritten Notecard - Ruby Receptionists - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Birthdays and holidays are wonderful reasons to send a handwritten note to a client. But if you’re aiming to create connections, don’t wait for these annual events to roll around—any time is a great time to send a notecard! Here are ten reasons to drop a notecard in the mail:
1. Sports team connection. Whether you’re fans of the same team or rooting for rivals, a shared love of sports opens the door to all sorts of great notecard opportunities.
2. Local news. Noteworthy events in your client’s town are ideal notecard topics:
Looks like the weather in Pittsburgh is wild lately. How are you and your team holding up in the snow? We’re sending you warm wishes!
3. Encouragement or follow-up. Friendly chitchat with a client can reveal all sorts of opportunities to reach out and show support. Maybe your client mentioned she’s preparing for a big presentation during a recent conversation, or revealed her anxiousness about running a marathon. A notecard is a great conversational follow-up, and the perfect way to show you care:
The last time we chatted, you mentioned you were preparing for a big presentation. How did it go? I am sure you knocked ’em dead!
I’m so impressed that you’re challenging yourself to run your first marathon. You’re going to feel so great when you finish! Best of luck—we’re all rooting for you!
4. “You might like this.” Did you come across a book, movie, or article you think your client might dig? Send a notecard with the details!
5. “I thought of you the other day.” When something reminds you of a client, take it as a gentle nudge from the universe to reach out:
I saw a cute old Volkswagen Beetle the other day and thought of you. Are you still fixing up the one you bought? I hope you’ve had a chance to take it for a spin!
6. Get well soon. This old standard never loses its charm! When you learn a client is under the weather, send your well wishes.
7. New address. When a client moves to a new office space, be sure to send a congratulatory card.
8. Shared hobbies. If you share an interest with your client, you’ll likely find all sorts of reasons to send a note:
Our local convention center is hosting a knitting expo next month. Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to visit Portland—our team would love to meet you in person!
9. After a great conversation. When you’ve had a good exchange with a client, take a moment to pen a note. No complicated message required—a simple expression of gratitude is sure to wow:
Thanks so much for calling today. I had a wonderful time chatting with you! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need anything.
10. Just because. Don’t have a specific reason to send a notecard? Don’t sweat it—just grab a pen and card, and jot down something from the heart. Sometimes the greatest connections are sparked with the simplest of gestures!
Publish Date: October 15, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Ruby Receptionists
Recent Blog Posts:
|Webinar: The Secret to Attracting and Retaining Customers||October 12, 2016 5:00 AM|
|What Does it Mean to Be a Customer Service Champion?||October 5, 2016 5:00 AM|
|3 Overlooked Soft Skills that Set Your Customer Service Apart||September 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|WOW Customers by Delivering the Unexpected||September 13, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Emotional Intelligence: The Customer Service Super Star||August 16, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Webinar: The Insider’s Guide to Hiring a Virtual Receptionist||August 11, 2016 5:00 AM|
|How Consistency Carves a Pathway to Legendary Service||August 9, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Webinar: How to Create Raving Customers that Grow Your Business||August 4, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Before the Phone Call: How Content Marketing Can Help Build Leads||August 2, 2016 5:00 AM|
|8 More Telephone Touchpoints for Delighted Callers||July 19, 2016 5:00 AM|