25 Killer B2B Sales Teleprospecting Tips for Quick Reference - SalesStaff - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
If there were 25 commandments you should engrave on tablets for B2B sales teleprospecting reps, these are a pretty good bunch. AG Salesworks did a cool thing and harnessed their experience into 25 bite-sized sales prospecting tips that serve to echo the new era of inbound sales.
If we were to rank the top five most applicable tips out of this set of 25, they would surely be these:
- Personalize your conversations. To stand out from the crowd, you can drop a few nuggets that show you’ve done your homework. Great advice to customize your pitch to the prospects’ specific pain points and needs.
- Confidence is everything. Hesitance can be felt through the phone. You need to come across confident right from the start. This takes a bit of experience to build, but it’s an intangible worth working on.
- Ask questions. Questions engage the prospect. They get the prospect speaking about their situation and opening to you. Use them.
- Stay positive. B2B sales is a job of constant rejection. You’ll hear “No” a lot more than you hear positive responses. Stay the course and be positive on every call.
- Research your product or service. The backbone of any good B2B sales rep is the ability to reel off applicable information at every turn, information about how their product works and how it addresses prospects’ needs.
Check out the infographic below for the other 20 tips that are worth posting around your cubicle for inspiration.
Publish Date: May 19, 2017 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
View more from SalesStaff
Recent Blog Posts:
|20 Tips for Personalizing B2B Sales Calls and Emails||July 24, 2017 5:00 AM|
|25 Killer B2B Sales Teleprospecting Tips for Quick Reference||May 19, 2017 5:00 AM|
|You Must Ask This Question of Every B2B Sales Prospect on the First Discovery Call||March 29, 2017 5:00 AM|
|6 Helpful Sites to Research a Prospect Before a B2B Sales Call||March 7, 2017 5:00 AM|
|B2B Marketers Embracing Customer Experience More than Ever – What are their CX Priorities?||November 18, 2016 5:00 AM|
|No More Cold Calling: 5 Strategies to Make Every Sales Call a Warm One [Resource]||September 14, 2016 5:00 AM|
|7 Ways to Use Jedi Mind Tricks (aka Sales Psychology) in B2B Sales [SlideShare]||September 6, 2016 5:00 AM|
|15 Interesting Places to Find Your B2B Sales Prospects [Infographic]||August 24, 2016 5:00 AM|
|These 6 Factors Separate the Best B2B Salespeople from the Weakest [Research]||August 23, 2016 5:00 AM|
|The Anatomy of an Absolutely Horrible Cold B2B Sales Email [Infographic]||August 1, 2016 5:00 AM|