7 Key Steps Critical to Being a Service Leader - Service Quality Institute - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
There are a variety of core skills or steps necessary to become a Service leader. Take these 7 skills and implement them into your Customer Service Practices today!
1. Eliminate Dumb Rules: You can have great people but really dumb policies and rules. For example most firms use IVR to avoid talking to customers. Any firm with more than 100 employees should have a 24/7 call center. Phone should be answered in 1-2 rings by a live person. NO IVR. Make it easy to do business with your organizations. Have hours convenient to the customer.
2. Master Empowerment: So many crazy things happen each day. Employees must be empowered to make fast decisions on the spot to make a customer happy. I could count on 2 hands the number of times I see employees making an empowered decision.
3. Speed: Very few employees and organizations understand or practice speed. Amazon and Uber have awesome speed. Most small business have no speed. The mind set of employees is slow. Companies have policies they reinforce slow.
4. Service Recovery: All of us make mistakes. Stupid stuff happens each day. How employees respond to these problems is core to great service. Less than 1 percent of companies use Service Recovery.
5. Remember Me: Your name is magic. Few employees remember you or use your name. Even when you pay by credit card or check your name is never used. Stupid.
6. Train everyone on Customer Service…regularly: You need a new program every 4 months. Must be fresh and new. Too many firms think there is a magic program you can dip your employees in and for the rest of their lives they will remember everything.
7. Service Strategy: SQI is not selling customer service programs. Our focus to help organizations rapidly grow their business through the service strategy.
Publish Date: October 17, 2017 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Working with many UK contact centres and countless high-street brands, Premier CX are a customer touch point agency. As a provider of audio and visual solutions, Premier CX reduce costs and increase c...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
View more from Service Quality Institute
Recent Blog Posts:
|What does it take to be a Customer Service Leader?||January 10, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service in 2018!||December 14, 2017 5:00 AM|
|8 Principles of Great Service to Create a Service Culture||November 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|7 Key Steps Critical to Being a Service Leader||October 17, 2017 5:00 AM|
|If You Can’t Say Something Nice About Customer Service…COMPLAIN!||August 17, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Hell ls Spelled...IVR!||November 21, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Recovery for Hotels||May 10, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Recovery for Healthcare||May 10, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Strategy for Restaurants||May 10, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Recovery for Restaurants||May 10, 2016 5:00 AM|