There are a variety of core skills or steps necessary to become a Service leader. Take these 7 skills and implement them into your Customer Service Practices today!
1. Eliminate Dumb Rules: You can have great people but really dumb policies and rules. For example most firms use IVR to avoid talking to customers. Any firm with more than 100 employees should have a 24/7 call center. Phone should be answered in 1-2 rings by a live person. NO IVR. Make it easy to do business with your organizations. Have hours convenient to the customer.
2. Master Empowerment: So many crazy things happen each day. Employees must be empowered to make fast decisions on the spot to make a customer happy. I could count on 2 hands the number of times I see employees making an empowered decision.
3. Speed: Very few employees and organizations understand or practice speed. Amazon and Uber have awesome speed. Most small business have no speed. The mind set of employees is slow. Companies have policies they reinforce slow.
4. Service Recovery: All of us make mistakes. Stupid stuff happens each day. How employees respond to these problems is core to great service. Less than 1 percent of companies use Service Recovery.
5. Remember Me: Your name is magic. Few employees remember you or use your name. Even when you pay by credit card or check your name is never used. Stupid.
6. Train everyone on Customer Service…regularly: You need a new program every 4 months. Must be fresh and new. Too many firms think there is a magic program you can dip your employees in and for the rest of their lives they will remember everything.
7. Service Strategy: SQI is not selling customer service programs. Our focus to help organizations rapidly grow their business through the service strategy.
Publish Date: October 17, 2017 5:00 AM
|1.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
|2.)||Computer Data Services, LLC|
Get the benefits of an expensive, on-premise telephone system without the high price tag and annoying maintenance.
- Never miss another phone call
- No more busy signals
- Feature rich
- Answer your calls from anywhere
eGain SmartIVR is an over-the-top solution to modernize IVR systems. Businesses can offer smartphone callers an easy choice to resolve queries via digital messaging and intelligent self-service. And they can optimize the IVR experience with end-to-end analytics.
Megacall provides a fully customised Virtual Switchboard software for all companies (including IVR service). No matter the size of your business, our services adapt to the needs of each client.
Are you looking for a more effective way to communicate with your customers? Discover the advantages of using the IVR and how it can help in your communications.
MightyCall's IVR that will increase your business’s efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a secretary. Your auto-attendant is designed to:
- Greet callers
- Deliver necessary information
- Forward calls to the appropriate extension
- Take human error out of the system
Provide your customers with an effortless self-service experience. Easily create menus using predefined or custom prompts and data dips and route customers to live agents when needed.
Enable your customers to make payments and access information 24/7 at their convenience. Request a quote or live demo today.
The SPEED solution solves for service level issues while cost optimizing the environment with automation.
Provides an enhanced way to speed up & optimize invoking temporary agent skills configuration changes into the contact center environment.
Speed allows you to schedule both future changes & temporary changes that auto-revert back to the original state when scheduled time expires.
*Automated / Scheduled Temporary Agent Skills Configuration Management
*Immediate Temporary or Reoccurring Schedule Skills Configuration Changes
*Easy to Use/Operations Administration Focused
*Descriptive Monitoring Activity Dashboard
*Detailed “End to End’ Audit Trail and Performance Monitoring
|8.)||Teckinfo Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
IVR Edge is a high performance, robust and scalable ivr system that works on various leading hardware such as Dialogic, Keygoe and Synway etc. It can handle the simplest of simple to the most complex of requirements to when it come to creating an IVR. Integration with any 3rd party database, be it for banking, telecom, insurance, travel, payment gateway etc can be handled with ease. Ideally suited to create Hosted IVR and virtual patching solutions with scalabilities that can range from 4 to 128 E1’s per setup with voice recording and CDR functionality. Integration with leading text to speech (TTS) and speech recognition ASR engines add to the flexibility and functionality.
|Why it’s Almost Impossible to Implement a Service Culture Plan||November 12, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Are You Guessing on Your Quality of Customer Service?||May 31, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Service Recovery and Handling Irate Customers||May 7, 2018 5:00 AM|
|What does it take to be a Customer Service Leader?||January 10, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service in 2018!||December 14, 2017 5:00 AM|
|8 Principles of Great Service to Create a Service Culture||November 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|7 Key Steps Critical to Being a Service Leader||October 17, 2017 5:00 AM|
|If You Can’t Say Something Nice About Customer Service…COMPLAIN!||August 17, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Hell ls Spelled...IVR!||November 21, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Recovery for Hotels||May 10, 2016 5:00 AM|