At-Home Customer Care Agents Show Increased Productivity – Really! - Sitel - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Remote call center agents are one of the fastest-growing trends in the customer care industry. But there are employers who still express hesitation. The number one obstacle revolves around that of productivity. “Won’t the agents be more distracted and less productive working from home?” Well, the exact opposite is true. Research shows that a work-at-home program:
- Promotes a healthy personal-professional life balance
- Elevates a refined focus on work at hand
- Boosts productivity and job satisfaction through part-time and flexible schedules
- Significantly reduces attrition, up to 75% in many cases, as compared to traditional call centers
Hiring the Right People for the Right Role
Increased productivity starts with hiring the most ideal candidates for each brand, campaign and customer culture. Sitel hand-picks high-caliber, highly skilled customer care experts who are passionate brand ambassadors (and often the client’s customers), with deep product knowledge and enthusiasm. Through Sitel’s extensive recruiting footprint, assessment data and hiring process, we improve retention and deliver superior service results.
An investment in both initial and ongoing training is essential to maintaining high productivity levels. Customer care agents interact and learn through Sitel’s multi-faceted approach to virtual classrooms, offering remote agents the same learning opportunities as their in-office counterparts.
- daily video conferencing
- polls to gauge knowledge gains
- face-to-face team meetings via integrated video platform
- mock, client-specific call scenarios
- group discussions
- internal team building exercises
Continuous Quality Management
How can we confirm high productivity and superior service to our clients’ customers when we can’t “see” the agents? Once the right people are hired and trained, the focus shifts to control, compliance and consistently high performance execution. A dedicated Work@Home SolutionsTM leadership team continuously leverages the most advanced virtual management tools such as:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – pre-defined metrics which define objectives and expectations.
- Continuous quality monitoring – if performance scores drop below KPIs, Sitel’s agent performance program alerts the manager and recommends an agent training course, to be completed within a specified time frame.
- A Six Sigma trained process improvement manager focuses on KPIs, continuous improvement and key business drivers.
- Enhanced “scale up / scale down” flexibility maximizes operating efficiency.
- Weekly progress reports and engagement dashboards aid the leadership team and agents to gauge success and improvement plans.
While staffing call centers can be a tricky business, Sitel provides front and back office voice and non-voice transactions supporting all communication channels. What’s more, Sitel Work@Home Solutions TM incorporate world class hiring, training programs and a highly secure technology platform. With the number one concern of productivity alleviated, and a partner like Sitel with over 30 years of global call center experience, let’s discuss how our Work@Home SolutionsTM can complement your call center for the highest quality customer experience possible.
Download our brochure to learn more about Sitel Work@Home SolutionsTM.
See more about Sitel’s Work@Home SolutionsTM on our blog page. And check out this recently published article found in our Newsroom.
Publish Date: July 27, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Sitel
Recent Blog Posts:
|Acticall Sitel Group Partners with Fonolo to Improve Customer Experience||December 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Acticall Sitel Group Supports Students Around the Globe||November 15, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Three Takeaways from CEM Telecoms North America||November 1, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Sitel Work@Home Solutions: A Three-Way Win for Society, Businesses and Associates||October 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Outsourcing Customer Service to the Best Geography, Best Shore||October 4, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 2 Takeaways from 2017 CX Change event at Facebook HQ, London||October 2, 2017 5:00 AM|
|The Social Client, Dial-Once Partner at Oracle Open World 2017||September 29, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Acticall Sitel Group and Whirlpool Partner at Brazil’s CONAREC 2017||September 27, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Welcome to Sitel India||September 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Stop Stalling and Start Installing Bots to Ensure a Successful Digital Customer Experience||June 28, 2017 5:00 AM|