Sitel Intelligent Desktop: Streamlining the Call Center While Increasing Customer Experience - Sitel - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Many factors get in the way of productivity in a call center. Unfortunately, they all can have a negative impact on customer experience. When Sitel set out to learn more about the processes and technology used by our agents, a single key discovery was found: there is a big need to streamline call centers’ processes, making agents’ jobs easier while improving the customer experience and driving greater end results…
Enter: Sitel Intelligent Desktop, or SID.
By bringing the call center well into the 21st century with one solution, Sitel was able to provide a whole new level of support to our clients and their customers. SID is an all-encompassing cloud-based system that allows agents to deliver the best possible experience by putting everything they need on one place at their fingertips. The highly customizable platform solves many problems at once.
- Sitel is able to deliver the perfect Customer Experience through their preferred channels. Whether the client contacts our clients via website, social media channels, or on the phone, our agents are equipped to interact with the customer on-demand. Social is the new standard in customer service and SID allows contact centers the ability to monitor and engage with a client’s customers in real time to resolve issues quickly.
- SID increases the agent’s productivity by providing all necessary support tools and automated processes needed to assist the customer. This leads to shorter agent handling times and higher first contact resolution which, in turn increases productivity and operating efficiency, all while increasing customer satisfaction and the overall customer experience. With higher agent productivity comes higher reward for both the client and the agent leading to lower attrition rates and greater performance.
- Sitel made a wise investment in SID to reduce overall technology spend while allowing organizations to migrate, expand, or supplement their legacy CRM systems, reducing infrastructure, maintenance, and implementation costs. With this investment comes great research and development into the future of the SID system and processes to continuously optimize the usefulness and effectiveness of the platform.
- SID is highly customizable and flexible to allow for future growth and incorporate future technology needs. Companies and their clients’ needs are ever-evolving, as is the SID platform, which allows for greater use down the line.
- SID ensures agent and site compliance with increased work flow capabilities by providing processes and scripts, increasing response times and reducing non-compliance issues. By putting everything in one place, the margin of error decreases.
We are seeing incredible results from Sitel Intelligent Desktop. In a short time, one client saw an 11% CSAT Net Improvement and an increased first call resolution from 87% to 96%. With those numbers, it’s no wonder the North American Communications client continues to use SID and grow with the ever-expanding capabilities of this powerful and versatile product. We can’t wait to see what the future brings for this client.
Want learn more about Sitel Intelligent Desktop? Download our SID Client Success Story here and join the conversation in the comment section about how SID can revolutionize your contact center processes.
Publish Date: September 1, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Sitel
Recent Blog Posts:
|Acticall Sitel Group Partners with Fonolo to Improve Customer Experience||December 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Acticall Sitel Group Supports Students Around the Globe||November 15, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Three Takeaways from CEM Telecoms North America||November 1, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Sitel Work@Home Solutions: A Three-Way Win for Society, Businesses and Associates||October 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Outsourcing Customer Service to the Best Geography, Best Shore||October 4, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 2 Takeaways from 2017 CX Change event at Facebook HQ, London||October 2, 2017 5:00 AM|
|The Social Client, Dial-Once Partner at Oracle Open World 2017||September 29, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Acticall Sitel Group and Whirlpool Partner at Brazil’s CONAREC 2017||September 27, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Welcome to Sitel India||September 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Stop Stalling and Start Installing Bots to Ensure a Successful Digital Customer Experience||June 28, 2017 5:00 AM|