5 Core Goals of Customer Service Week - Sitel - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Here at Sitel, we go all-out for Customer Service Week, October 5th through the 9th. Our sites are spending time reviewing our outstanding customer service core goals in a fun and creative way. Whether it’s the Spirit Week happening down in Augusta, GA with food, games, prizes, and events, or it’s the High-Fives happening in the Nashville corporate office to celebrate excellent customer service of individuals, Sitel is committed to rewarding the hard work that goes behind the 2.1 million exceptional customer experiences we manage daily.
What are our 5 Core Goals of Customer Service Week?
- Boost morale, motivation and teamwork
- Our sites are taking the time to work together on their campaigns in a fun and creative way. This week, sites are participating in Spirit Week with costume contests, team-building exercises, and other fun activities
- Reward frontline associates for the important work they do all year long
- Our associates are enjoying refreshments all week long courtesy of Sitel! They’re also taking part in special incentive programs to reward all of their efforts.
- Raise companywide awareness of the importance of customer service
- With “Knowledge sharing” as one of our brand promises, our site directors are taking time to provide education on how to better serve our clients’ customers on their behalf. We’re dedicated to continuing that education well beyond customer service week.
- Thank other team members/departments for their support
- It takes more than just our agents on the floor to run a successful campaign. Whether it’s the Ops department coming up with client strategy, or the corporate office supporting the business efforts, all of Sitel’s 61,100 associates contribute their skills and expertise to serve our clients.
- Remind customers of our commitment to customer satisfaction
- We are dedicated to showing our commitment to customer service to our clients. It all begins with our employees. We strive to be the very best in our industry by providing continued training and support to our employees, while empowering them to deliver exceptional customer experiences every day.
How are you celebrating National Customer Service Week?
Publish Date: October 6, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
View more from Sitel
Recent Blog Posts:
|Acticall Sitel Group Partners with Fonolo to Improve Customer Experience||December 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Acticall Sitel Group Supports Students Around the Globe||November 15, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Three Takeaways from CEM Telecoms North America||November 1, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Sitel Work@Home Solutions: A Three-Way Win for Society, Businesses and Associates||October 13, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Outsourcing Customer Service to the Best Geography, Best Shore||October 4, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 2 Takeaways from 2017 CX Change event at Facebook HQ, London||October 2, 2017 5:00 AM|
|The Social Client, Dial-Once Partner at Oracle Open World 2017||September 29, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Acticall Sitel Group and Whirlpool Partner at Brazil’s CONAREC 2017||September 27, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Welcome to Sitel India||September 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Stop Stalling and Start Installing Bots to Ensure a Successful Digital Customer Experience||June 28, 2017 5:00 AM|