Criteria for Choosing a Call Center Company - Taking You Forward, Inc. - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
What do you go for in a call center company? Is it the location or the company culture? Of course, these things will factor in your choice of a call center. However, in many instances, they may not amount to anything.
Outsourcing your customer service to a call center in the Philippines or India may be cost-effective for your business, but it’s a thorn in the side of customer satisfaction, as many American customers are reported to have an unfavorable opinion of overseas call centers. There is no arguing it’s cheaper to outsource outside the country, but you may be required (or be forced) to compromise on quality, security, and customer satisfaction.
On culture affinity, if you’re someone who pays more emphasis to performance and results, you may not care how Westernized your outsourced team is or what clothes they wear to work, as long as they understand both your business and your customers. What’s important is that they boost your sales and make your customers happy and well-informed.
But what should you look for in a call center company? Please keep the following criteria in mind:
1. Experience – If your company conducts market or social research coupled with outbound (outgoing) calls, but your desired call center has experience with inbound (incoming) calls for online retailers, they wouldn’t be the perfect match. Choose a call center that understands not only what you sell or produce but what your kind of business or industry does. Always go for experience as it would vouch for the call center’s skills, knowledge, expertise, and…
2. Track record – Can your desired call center perform consistently no matter the season? Can they thrive in high-pressure situations? If yes, then that’s the kind of call center you should do business with. A call center with a proven track record will assure they field in only the best people who can meet or even exceed your expectations.
3. Technology – Do they already have the tech tools needed to carry out the tasks you intend to outsource? Or are they willing to invest in your desired technology? It is important that you examine your desired call center’s technology capabilities before working with them.
4. Security – Is the call center PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant? Call centers are obliged to protect their clients’ and customers’ personal data (most importantly, credit card and bank details) and other confidential data, especially if they are servicing online businesses and financial firms. A physically and technologically secure call center is almost certain to provide you and your customer peace of mind.
5. Disaster planning – You will never know when disasters will strike the area where your desired call center is operating from. You may not even know if their building or base of operation is disaster-resilient, so for your peace of mind, choose a call center that has a comprehensive disaster plan. Get assurance that they are ready to provide you uninterrupted service in any emergency situation. See to it that they have some sort of disaster and emergency preparedness training.
If you want to protect your business and your customers, make sure you find and choose a call center company that will help you achieve that purpose, not just offer you great pricing.
Are you looking for a call center company that meets the aforementioned criteria? Look no further. Taking You Forward is ready to provide you uninterrupted service in any emergency and in any season. Call us now to find out how we achieve that.
Publish Date: December 25, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
View more from Taking You Forward, Inc.
Recent Blog Posts:
|Customer Care Challenge: Delivering Bad News to Customers||July 16, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Why Telemarketing Still Works In The Digital Era||June 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Factors To Consider When Calculating Number of Call Center Agents Needed||June 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Points To Ponder When Winning Back Customers||May 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Weekly BPO News: April 18-21, 2017||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Reasons Why Sales Needs Storytelling Skills||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 6 Complaints In Customer Service||March 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|With Outsourcing, Everyone Wins||March 12, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Techniques to Manage High Call Volume In Peak Seasons||February 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Tips For Excellent Live Chat Customer Support||February 3, 2017 5:00 AM|