Criteria for Choosing a Call Center Company - Taking You Forward, Inc. - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
What things should you consider in choosing a call center company? Is location a big factor in your choice? Is culture perhaps something you are wary of? Of course, these things may influence your decision. However, in many instances, they may not amount to anything.
There is no arguing that it is cheaper to outsource to countries such as the Philippines and India, but you may be required (or be forced) to compromise on quality, security, and customer satisfaction as majority of American customers think poorly of overseas call centers.
On culture affinity, if you are someone who pays more emphasis to performance and results, you may not care how Westernized your outsourced team is or what clothes they wear to work, as long as they understand both your business and your customers. The important thing is that they boost your sales and make your customers happy and well-informed.
But what should you look for in a call center company? Please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Experience – If your company conducts market or social research coupled with outbound (outgoing) calls, but your desired call center has experience with inbound (incoming) calls for online retailers, they wouldn’t be the perfect match. Choose a call center that understands not only what you sell or produce, but what your business and the industry it belongs to does. Always go for experience as it would vouch for the call center’s skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Track record – Can your desired call center perform consistently no matter the season? Can they thrive in high pressure situations? If yes, then that is the kind of call center you should do business with. A call center with a proven track record will assure you that they field in only the best people who can meet or even exceed your expectations.
- Technology – Do they already have the tech tools needed to carry out the tasks you intend to outsource? Or are they willing to invest in your desired technology? It is important that you examine your desired call center’s technology capabilities before working with them.
- Security – Is the call center PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant? Call centers are obliged to protect their clients’ and customers’ personal data (most importantly, credit card and bank details) and other confidential data, especially if they are servicing online businesses and financial firms. A physically and technologically secure call center is almost certain to provide you and your customers peace of mind.
- Disaster planning – You will never know when disasters will strike the area where your desired call center is operating from. You may not even know if their building or base of operation is disaster-resilient. For your peace of mind, choose a call center that has a comprehensive disaster plan. Get assurance that they are ready to provide you uninterrupted service in any emergency situation. See to it that they have disaster and emergency preparedness training.
If you want to protect your business and your customers, make sure you look for a call center company that will help you achieve that purpose and not just give you great pricing. Your choice of call center will greatly impact your business, so, do not forget to check for these criteria when deciding which call center company to outsource to.
Publish Date: April 21, 2016 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
View more from Taking You Forward, Inc.
Recent Blog Posts:
|Customer Care Challenge: Delivering Bad News to Customers||July 16, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Why Telemarketing Still Works In The Digital Era||June 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Factors To Consider When Calculating Number of Call Center Agents Needed||June 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Points To Ponder When Winning Back Customers||May 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Weekly BPO News: April 18-21, 2017||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Reasons Why Sales Needs Storytelling Skills||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 6 Complaints In Customer Service||March 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|With Outsourcing, Everyone Wins||March 12, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Techniques to Manage High Call Volume In Peak Seasons||February 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Tips For Excellent Live Chat Customer Support||February 3, 2017 5:00 AM|