Questions to Ask Your Recruitment Process Outsourcing Provider - Taking You Forward, Inc. - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Your business is doing well again. More people are buying and your shares are soaring. Perhaps it’s time to expand and hire again. Why not? If you’re thinking of hiring, don’t do it in-house. Let a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions provider take over your hiring and staffing needs.
You have come a long way in rebuilding your brand and business after the recession, and you can’t make the same mistakes again, not when the economy is doing relatively well and making steady progress. You decide to let go of a few things that don’t define your business. This time, you want to bring in the right type of employees. If so, then partnering with the right RPO solutions provider can help you land the best talents.
But not so fast! If you want to have the right people work for your company, then you will have to cooperate. You must let your RPO partner know what you are looking for in an ideal employee(s). You should explain your reasons and needs behind your unique selection criteria. Tell them what you need, but before everything else, ask your RPO provider some vital questions:
- Do you have background knowledge of our industry? To help you find the right candidates for the vacancies you advertise, your RPO partner must know a thing or two about your industry. Such knowledge will help them gauge the abilities of applicants who are suited to work in your industry.
- Do you have experience in recruitment and/or outsourcing? In general, outsourcing, when done wrong, can cost you more money and your peace of mind. If you demand that applicants must meet certain criteria to land a position in your company, the same thing should be done too with your desired RPO partner. You want them to be experienced in what they do (or claim to do).
- Are they labor law compliant? You’d want to be careful with this, since you could be outsourcing your recruitment process to a call center in the Philippines. Ask them what they know about labor and tax laws in your country and how they are going to comply with them.
- What technologies do they use? You would want your RPO partner to be tech-savvy and more efficient and effective with recruitment than that brick-and-mortar manpower agency that operates around the corner. A good RPO provider should utilize various technologies in finding potential candidates: Social media, resume databases, mobile recruiting, videos, blogs, and websites.
- Can they visit your workplace? You desire highly talented people to work for you, but you’d like them to fit your culture and embrace the values that define your business. It would be good if your RPO partner can visit your base and observe the culture and values at work. This will help them find the candidate whose attitude and personality can go along with your company’s atmosphere.
- What guarantee can they offer? How can they make sure they’ll send you only the most qualified candidates? What if the candidate is not a right fit for the job? Will they send a replacement right away?
If you no longer want the wrong people to work in your company, then you must make sure you’re partnering with the right recruitment process outsourcing solutions provider. Of course, this will still depend on your level of cooperation. Business is booming again, and you don’t want to ruin yo
Publish Date: January 15, 2016 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
View more from Taking You Forward, Inc.
Recent Blog Posts:
|Customer Care Challenge: Delivering Bad News to Customers||July 16, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Why Telemarketing Still Works In The Digital Era||June 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Factors To Consider When Calculating Number of Call Center Agents Needed||June 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Points To Ponder When Winning Back Customers||May 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Weekly BPO News: April 18-21, 2017||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Reasons Why Sales Needs Storytelling Skills||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 6 Complaints In Customer Service||March 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|With Outsourcing, Everyone Wins||March 12, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Techniques to Manage High Call Volume In Peak Seasons||February 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Tips For Excellent Live Chat Customer Support||February 3, 2017 5:00 AM|