Six Benefits from Hiring a Virtual Assistant from the Philippines - Taking You Forward, Inc. - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Solo entrepreneurs and SME business owners are always the hands-on type of managers. They love to try their hands on almost everything, probably because they are still learning about their business. But that is how problems begin: Lack of focus and time on the core activities, budget problems and poor production, not to mention stress and worries over unfinished tasks at the end of work. As an entrepreneur or small business owner, what can you do to avoid such consequences? The answer is simple: Focus on what you do best and outsource the rest to a virtual assistant from the Philippines.
Be Like the Big Guys – Hire a Virtual Assistant (VA)
The closest thing to being a big boss is to delegate non-essential responsibilities to a VA, who performs the same duties as a personal assistant (PA), only remotely and online. You can entrust to your VA some or all of your responsibilities, from administrative tasks to online research and email management to client follow-up. If you can land a VA with a wide range of IT and social media skills, then you are more than lucky.
Does Country of Origin Matter?
Not if you can look beyond nationality, but if you want to be sure, then hire a VA from the Philippines, one of the biggest outsourcing locations and the call center capital of the world. By hiring a Filipino virtual assistant, you are sure of hiring the right person for the job, one who can speak and write excellent English, a job candidate who is highly educated, and has adequate IT skills. In short, you are hiring a candidate from a country where outsourcing is a major economic player.
The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant
What benefits can you get from hiring a VA from the Philippines?
- Huge cost savings – By hiring a VA, you don’t have to pay for several operating and overhead costs including office equipment, power usage, coffee, leaves, and taxes. You only have to pay for the service hours spent by your VA. Here’s a heads-up, you can hire a Filipino VA for $6 to $10 an hour.
- Extended hours – Unfinished tasks looming at the closing hour? Fret not! You can gain extra business hours through your virtual assistant. This means more earnings for your business and less stress and worries before you call it a night.
- Complete resources – Your outsourcing provider who hires your VA will also provide the tools and technologies that he or she will need, depending on the tasks that you want to outsource.
- Added productivity – As your behind-the-scenes partner, your virtual assistant will make sure business operations run smoothly, even if you go on vacation. If you’re on your way to an international summit and haven’t created a presentation yet, your VA can prepare one.
- Greater focus and more time – With your VA taking care of your non-essential tasks, you can concentrate on the important agenda of your business, thereby generating more revenue and profits.
- Greater peace of mind – You no longer have to worry about unfinished tasks at the end of your workday.
By hiring a virtual assistant from the Philippines, you can grow your business even beyond business hours or when you’re on a trip. With a VA working by your side, you become better in managing your business.
Publish Date: June 9, 2016 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
View more from Taking You Forward, Inc.
Recent Blog Posts:
|Customer Care Challenge: Delivering Bad News to Customers||July 16, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Why Telemarketing Still Works In The Digital Era||June 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Factors To Consider When Calculating Number of Call Center Agents Needed||June 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Points To Ponder When Winning Back Customers||May 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Weekly BPO News: April 18-21, 2017||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Reasons Why Sales Needs Storytelling Skills||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 6 Complaints In Customer Service||March 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|With Outsourcing, Everyone Wins||March 12, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Techniques to Manage High Call Volume In Peak Seasons||February 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Tips For Excellent Live Chat Customer Support||February 3, 2017 5:00 AM|