The live chat option is most advantageous for customers who are visiting the website or are using the company’s mobile app since they can ask for assistance anytime. On the company’s side, this customer service channel has also been shown to contribute to sales. This shows us that though the chat option is used by customers less often than phone and email, we still need to ensure that it maintains a high quality of customer service.
Here are some tips to make sure customers have the best experience when using your chat customer service:
1. Probe by asking questions. It’s not that easy to get information through chat as compared to the phone where customers can quickly talk about their concerns right away or email where customers have time to think about what they want to say. To save time and encourage the customer to give all the information needed, representatives have to ask the right questions. Never assume. Confirm and paraphrase the issue once all the details are given to avoid any misunderstanding which could lead to an incorrect resolution.
2. Keep your statements short and direct to the point. When answering customer’s inquiries, cut to the chase and give them a straight answer before giving a more detailed explanation. Take care not to use jargon or any technical terms that a customer might not be familiar with, as it might not be understood or it will need to be explained further, which will take more time.
3. Use words that convey a pleasant tone. Over-use of scripts can make representatives sound unfeeling and artificial. We need to remember that this is still an interaction between humans so we have to be sensitive to our customers as well. It can be challenging to determine your customer’s mood apart from basing it on the words he uses. In the same way, representatives need to choose their words carefully. Their words should be mostly positive and impart a friendly, helpful manner.
ADDITIONAL READ: The Untapped Potential of Live Chat
4. Know what to avoid. Whatever you do, stay away from the caps lock key and sarcasm. Messages in all caps make it sound like you’re shouting at the customer, which is unforgivable; while sarcasm and jokes can seem rude and even insulting. Maintain your professionalism when dealing with customers so that you always come across as credible and trustworthy.
5. Double check your grammar and spelling. Live chat may seem like a more casual setting but don’t be deceived. This is still a business transaction and should be treated with the utmost professionalism. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Representatives should make it a habit of using tools and websites to double check their statements.
Live chat customer service has the potential to grow in the future as consumers are starting to use company mobile websites and apps more. With your chat customer support representatives equipped and ready, this channel could become more profitable and beneficial for your company’s growth. If you need a live chat customer support team, BPO service providers like Taking You Forward, a call center company in the Philippines, can build a skilled team for you.
Publish Date: February 3, 2017 5:00 AM
CardBoard: Real-time data, shows the most important KPI’s in your Contact Center.
Built for data | Designed for business | Empowers teams
|2.)||Acqueon Technologies Inc.|
Acqueon's AI-driven conversational engagement software enables sales, marketing and service organizations to engage in emotionally connected dialogs with customers via their channel of choice for significantly improved results. The Acqueon suite adds multichannel campaign management, contact center analytics, desktop, and CRM connectors for your contact center software of choice, including Amazon Connect, Cisco, Nice inContact, and Twilio. Acqueon conversational engagement software leverages the Acqueon IQ platform to aggregate data from the various applications, assemble rich customer contexts, and drive next-best-action using powerful statistical and predictive models.
PH: +1 888-946-6878
|3.)||Call Tracking Metrics|
Automate insights from all your customer communications
There's no better way to get to know your customer than through their own communications with your brand. Gain a strategic advantage and a thorough understanding of your customer's full journey with a complete suite of conversation intelligence tools and features. Measure customer sentiment, automatically identify and score qualified conversations, and give strategists everything they need to knock their campaigns out of the park.
Use conversation analytics to:
• Build your ideal customer profile
• Optimize your sales and customer service processes
• Maximize your resources to focus on quality conversations
• Identify trends and customer sentiment in real-time
CallFinder speech analytics
CallFinder® is a leading provider of cloud-based SaaS speech analytics, automated call scoring, and speech-to-text transcription technology with sentiment analysis. Our easy-to-use solution is designed to help businesses and contact centers automate quality monitoring to improve agent performance and provide a superior customer experience.
With CallFinder, you get…
100% visibility into agent-customer interactions
100% monitoring of interactions, up from only 5-10%
Scalability of QA reviews with the same size QA team
CallFinder isn’t just your average speech analytics provider. When you work with us, you get unparalleled, continuous support through our MyAnalyst managed client servic...
CCube for Business Intelligence
CCube by Comsys is a business intelligence application, developed for enterprise contact centers. It delivers powerful, and dynamic reporting that enable managers to gain insight into their business. CCube is natively compatible with Aspect Unified IP and Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCCE/UCCX) platforms
Comsys is a provider of οmnichannel customer engagement solutions that assist companies around the world in delivering unique customer experiences. For the last 15 years, Comsys designs and implements complex projects for clients from the outsourcing, financial services, telecommunications, and retail sectors. Comsys enjoys strategic partnerships with technology vendors like Cisco®, Aspect...
CROSSCRM.CX - CRM Dataviz Module
CROSS-CRM manages daily interconnection with your CRM tools to centralize data and analyse CX on all channels, and is able to provide deep analytics insights.
All the Kpi’S are here for precise control of your Customer Relationship : Interactions - Quality - Satisfaction - Campains forecast MyClient
Filters, Data Extraction, Custom Views, dates sheets, email subscriptions, xls Extracts, images, pdf
PLUS ! Automated extracts
for integration to third party applications.
Daisee builds technology that empowers people to solve problems by making interactions simple and smart so they can have a more significant impact, be more productive and be better at what they do. We believe incremental improvements carry huge potency and provide exponentially greater change for the better.
Genesys customers can now automate risk and quality management using Daisee’s speech and sentiment analytics and remediation workflow software. Daisee helps improve customer experience, ensure regulatory compliance, identify missed commercial opportunities & training requirements as well as provide valuable insights back to the business directly from the frontline – the true voice-of-...
Powered by AI, DialogTech’s DialogAnalytics analyzes conversations to provide marketing and sales teams a wealth of insights for smarter optimizations. With the power of conversation intelligence, you can learn which channels, ads, keywords, and webpages drive the best sales calls, if the caller converted, and more.
AI analyzes how calls are handled at locations and call centers to detect issues that negatively impact ROI. See what percentage of calls go unanswered and who is best (and worst) at converting callers to appointments and customers. Get email alerts when phone leads are mishandled at locations so those leads can be called back right away.
With DialogAnalytics, you can get a...
eGain Analytics makes it easy to measure, analyze and refine your contact center operations, knowledge and web customer experience. Create informative reports, charts and dashboards effortlessly. Slice-&-dice the data in any number of ways and use it to manage the business effectively.
1. Operational Analytics™ empowers the business to measure and manage the call center directly and without IT involvement.
2. Knowledge Analytics™ provides insight for eGain’s knowledge and AI applications.
3. Digital Analytics™ measures contact center performance within eGain’s digital channel applications.
4. Journey Analytics™ captures customer behavior on the website—identify the churn points and cre...
ethosAnalytics leverages data to provide business intelligence to enhance the customer experience and beyond. The analytics dashboards are customized based on client needs. ethosAnalytics enables data-driven decisions in seconds or minutes - not days or weeks.
|11.)||Lieber & Associates|
Contact center Analytics and Metrics
Lieber & Associates provides services to develop, interpret, and improve contact center metrics and analytics. The firm's experience spans forecasting, customer service, order-taking, lead-qualification, sales, segmentation, media-source-tracking, and testing design. L&A's president pioneered segmentation for telephone scripts and the tri-level service level metric. He brings broad analytics experience to contact centers.
Turn business insights into actionable intelligence. Noble’s IQsolutions provide you with rich and robust customer data that can transform your business. Automate decision making and campaign management and refine the quality of interactions with precision and efficiency. We have developed proprietary and patented tools to help you make sense of data on your current operations and then help you make strategic decisions to improve performance and efficiency. Identify who your best customers and prospects are and the ideal methods to reach them. Understand what types of campaigns work best for your business and how to optimize underperforming campaigns. And nake real-time decisions rather than looking back to see what went wrong.
PH: +61 (0) 3.9008.1700
SIP-Trunk Demarc Monitor
Analyzes SIP signalling and RTP audio stream of every call passing through the network demarcation point. Provide a real time 24/7/365 network baseline database that contains the IP bandwidth, call traffic of up to 128 voice groups, Call Detail Record (CDR), call blockage and MOS voice quality. All information are displayed in SIP-Trunk dashboards and are used in many applications, such as Telco collaboration, UC/CC analytics, Work Force Optimization (WFO) and caller identification.
QPC provides realtime unstructured and structured data analytics solutions and services to contact centres globally.
We provide a complete end-to-end customer integrated offering powered by a Multichannel Intelligence Gateway which collects and inter-relates all customer interactions, from each and every customer contact across an entire contact centre ecosystem, all in real-time.
We also provide solutions for conversational and interaction analytics with solutions from our specialist portfolio.
Tethr is a cloud-based conversation intelligence platform that combines AI, machine learning and over a decade of customer experience and sales best-practice research to surface contextual insights from phone calls, chats, emails and other customer interactions. Companies use Tethr to turn large amounts of unstructured voice of customer conversation data into insights they can deploy to improve their customer experience.
Imagine for a moment that you are a call center manager responsible for generating revenue through signing new customers or up-selling to existing ones. Imagine that your KPI is telling you you have an abandonment rate of 5% and someone comes along and says "No, your abandonment rate or dropped call rate is 13%." .." How do I know? AcutuCall VoIP software application can show you the dropped call data including, originating number and whether it was a network or equipment failure." Now imagine you can see your calls in progress on a mobile app, take your dashboard where ever you go! "What is a lost call worth to you?"
PH: +1 613-521-1639
|Customer Care Challenge: Delivering Bad News to Customers||July 16, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Why Telemarketing Still Works In The Digital Era||June 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Factors To Consider When Calculating Number of Call Center Agents Needed||June 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Points To Ponder When Winning Back Customers||May 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Weekly BPO News: April 18-21, 2017||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Reasons Why Sales Needs Storytelling Skills||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 6 Complaints In Customer Service||March 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|With Outsourcing, Everyone Wins||March 12, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Techniques to Manage High Call Volume In Peak Seasons||February 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Tips For Excellent Live Chat Customer Support||February 3, 2017 5:00 AM|