5 Tips to Improve Your DRTV Customer Service - Taking You Forward, Inc. - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
The Internet is a virtual marketplace where you can buy and sell almost anything with just a few keystrokes and mouse clicks. One other medium, the DRTV or Direct Response Television, is also offering a unique line of consumer products. In order for your DRTV business to compete with online retail and brick-and-mortar stores, you need to ramp up your customer service. Here are 5 tips to improve your DRTV customer service.
1. Make your customer service unique. Direct-response customer service tends to be the same in all DRTV companies: same opening line or greeting, same script, and same “robotic” tone of voice from customer service agents. Be different. Use a unique but pleasant greeting. Make your script more engaging and your agents’ voice livelier. Make your agents’ smile show in their voices. Impress your customers with a most pleasant and memorable customer service.
2. Make your customers happy. Learn how to deal with irate customers and make your satisfied customers happier. Invest in training your agents to understand customer psychology. Once your agents comprehend how a customer’s mind works, they can easily decide what right course of action to perform for any situation. The secret to your customers’ happiness is to fulfill or go beyond their exact needs.
3. Provide customer support via different channels. Social media on the Internet has grown into a powerful business tool to reach out to customers. Even big businesses acknowledge this fact. Invest precious resources to put up an accessible direct response support for customers in all the major social media outlets. Also, provide customer support in other channels, such as phone, online chat, SMS, and email. Build up your DRTV business’s universal appeal by being present wherever people gather in cyberspace.
4. Keep track of your customers’ buying habits. It’s a great idea to monitor your customers’ buying habits and product preferences. This is possible by keeping a record of your customer transactions using a web-based application, such as a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager). CRMs can also streamline your customer service processes by eliminating unnecessary or redundant questions from agents as everything’s found in the CRM. It’s also a great way to upsell with your existing loyal customers.
5. Treat your customers like family. In business, it’s so easy to get carried away with focusing on just the money-earning aspect and forget about building a good relationship with your customers. Business, in the first place, is all about earning as much money as possible, but it’s more than just that. Business is also about establishing great ties with your customers and other businesses. Treat your customers like family and this close-relationship will go a long way in bringing success to your business.
Maintaining excellent customer service should be top priority for any DRTV business. If you’re planning to operate your business uninterruptedly 24/7, then you have to invest in manpower and equipment, which will probably cost you a fortune and a lot of sleepless nights. There is a better way.You can do better by delegating your customer service to a world-class call center in the Philippines.
Outsourcing lets you save on spending costly resources as well as allows you to focus on your core business. To know more, contact us now at Taking You Forward.
Publish Date: July 31, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Taking You Forward, Inc.
Recent Blog Posts:
|Customer Care Challenge: Delivering Bad News to Customers||July 16, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Why Telemarketing Still Works In The Digital Era||June 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Factors To Consider When Calculating Number of Call Center Agents Needed||June 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Points To Ponder When Winning Back Customers||May 5, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Weekly BPO News: April 18-21, 2017||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|4 Reasons Why Sales Needs Storytelling Skills||April 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top 6 Complaints In Customer Service||March 28, 2017 5:00 AM|
|With Outsourcing, Everyone Wins||March 12, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Techniques to Manage High Call Volume In Peak Seasons||February 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|5 Tips For Excellent Live Chat Customer Support||February 3, 2017 5:00 AM|