Announcing Talkdesk for Sales - Talkdesk - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Talkdesk today announced Talkdesk for Sales, a brand new offering aimed at increasing the impact of inside sales teams. With growth in inside sales far outpacing the growth of field teams, we saw an opportunity to use our intelligent contact center software to equip these professionals with AI tools that would make the prospect conversations simpler and more productive.
Today’s inside sales reps are only spending about a third of their time on the phone actively selling, and often those calls aren’t converting at a high rate because they aren’t powered by any smart features that allow an agent to adapt to each individual prospect.
Talkdesk for Sales fixes that problem in three ways. First, it utilizes tools like power dialing and voicemail drop to allow inside sales reps to have more conversations than ever before. Second, it incorporates intelligent contact center technology to customize individual prospect conversations, leading to a higher percentage of conversions. Finally, Talkdesk for Sales offers great tools for managers to monitor individual agent conversations, providing them with valuable coaching opportunities that will accelerate the growth of current reps and the onboarding of new reps.
Here’s a list of some of Talkdesk’s next-generation features that are included in the Talkdesk for Sales offering:
- Call Recording - enables coaching to ensure call quality and consistency standards.
- Voice Analytics - uses AI to identify successful sales calls in order to scale learnings across the sales team
- Power dialing - increases connect rates for outbound prospecting by 30%+ and talk time by 300%+ per hour
- Voicemail drop - lets reps select a pre-recorded voicemail to leave for prospects’ inboxes, rather than re-record a message for every phone call
- Local presence - allows reps to use a local number which increases likelihood of an answer
- Callbar - simplifies calling with an intuitive click-to-call app that provides unified access to CRM and other tools like ZoomInfo, SalesNavigator and LinkedIn
- Out-of-the-box Salesforce integration - unifies voice/omni-channel, desktop telephony, native reporting and automations
Best of all, Talkdesk for Sales gives your entire inside sales team access to our cloud-based platform, meaning that reps can work from anywhere without the need for phones, hardware or complicated setup. Talkdesk for Sales is built directly into Salesforce so provisioning happens in clicks and minutes.
Talkdesk will be showcasing Talkdesk for Sales at Dreamforce in San Francisco this week. Stop by our Cloud Expo booth (#817) or visit the Talkdesk Lounge to see our new intelligent selling tools in action. To learn more about Talkdesk’s activities at Dreamforce and plan a time to see Talkdesk for Sales in person, click the button below.
Publish Date: November 1, 2017 5:00 AM
2020 Buyers Guide Automated Call Distributors
View more from Talkdesk
Recent Blog Posts:
|Talkdesk Successfully Achieves SOC2 Type II Certification||March 7, 2018 5:00 AM|
|How to Reduce Abandonment Rate in Your Contact Center||March 5, 2018 5:00 AM|
|7 Key Challenges That Hinder Agent Performance||March 2, 2018 5:00 AM|
|5 Reasons to Ditch Your On-Prem Call Center in 2018||February 26, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Call for Stories: 101 Customer Stories Contest is Open!||February 21, 2018 5:00 AM|
|A Cheat Sheet for Innovative Contact Center Metrics||February 14, 2018 5:00 AM|
|7 Types of Phone Calls Where You Should Screen Share||February 13, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Don’t Put Contact Center Implementation on Hold||February 8, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Apply Today to Speak at Opentalk 2018||February 6, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Contact Center Agent Performance: No Room for Sacrifices||February 2, 2018 5:00 AM|