Customer Service Excellence Review #20 - Talkdesk - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
It’s a very special week around here. Today’s roundup is the twentieth in our series!
It all started back in October 2015, when a content writer had a dream. And from that dream sprung the Customer Service Excellence Review series. To date, we’ve supplied our readers with 95 articles and 20 tweets. That’s a whole lotta knowledge!
In honor of Customer Service Excellence Review #20, we thought we’d take a stroll down memory lane. After all…
Hindsight is 20/20.
Let’s look back on the past twenty weeks of customer service excellence content. Oh, the memories! We’ll think about the articles you loved, the ones you hated and those you’ve forgotten altogether. It’s a throwback review. Let’s dive in.
- An act of kindness can breed brand loyalty. #12
- Empowering your employees to make judgement calls will lead to better customer service. #17
- Whether it’s hands-on customer support or self-help, customers expect an answer in real time. #3
- Modern companies should know the difference between customer service and customer experience. #18
- The best way to gauge customer happiness is to ask the right questions. #5
- The standard IVR message,“Your call is important to us. Please continue to hold,” makes many people angry. #13
- Achieving customer service excellence isn’t just the responsibility of the support team. #1
- The language employees use when interacting with customers makes a difference. #15
- Far from being an annoyance, upselling can be used as a way to help customers and inspire brand loyalty. #4
- Marketing and customer service go hand in hand for promoting customer satisfaction during the holidays. #10
- Social media has become integral to modern customer service. #2
- A single positive interaction – with any employee – can improve a customer’s view of an entire company. #14
- Young companies, particularly startups, should not get so caught up in their own growth and acquisition that they neglect to maintain good customer service to retain their existing customers. #8
- 59% of participants in a recent study reported that if their first call to a company’s customer service is not handled properly, they will stop buying from that business. #15
- 75% of companies view customer service as a competitive differentiator. #16
- To stay current, every company must design a customer experience that meets multi-generational customer expectations. #9
- Customers can do a great deal of harm by trashing your business on social media. #7
- Any organization that deals with customers, prospects or patrons must develop a customer service plan, regardless of what industry they’re in. #19
- Customer service excellence is the distinguishing factor between businesses in an economy where consumers have unprecedented levels of choice. #6
- The most effective companies empower their employees to share customer service tips and tricks with each other, even between global offices. #11
We’ve uncovered a lot of great tips on what it means to achieve customer service excellence in the past twenty weeks. We hope that our readers have used these ideas to inform their thinking on their own customer experience. As we always say, it’s food for thought and we hope you’re hungry!
The Customer Service Excellence Review doesn’t stop here. There’s only more servings to come in upcoming weeks. In this quickly evolving and increasingly important space, more insight is always needed.
So, with that in mind, we’ll see you next week for Customer Service Excellence Review #21.
Publish Date: March 29, 2016 5:00 AM
2020 Buyers Guide Recruitment Products/Services
|2.)||TactiCall Recruitment Services|
TactiCall Recruitment Services
Temporary / Labour Hire / Contingent and Contract Hire
Recruitment Consulting Services
Assessment Centre Design and Facilitation
PH: 07 3831 6333
View more from Talkdesk
Recent Blog Posts:
|Talkdesk Successfully Achieves SOC2 Type II Certification||March 7, 2018 5:00 AM|
|How to Reduce Abandonment Rate in Your Contact Center||March 5, 2018 5:00 AM|
|7 Key Challenges That Hinder Agent Performance||March 2, 2018 5:00 AM|
|5 Reasons to Ditch Your On-Prem Call Center in 2018||February 26, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Call for Stories: 101 Customer Stories Contest is Open!||February 21, 2018 5:00 AM|
|A Cheat Sheet for Innovative Contact Center Metrics||February 14, 2018 5:00 AM|
|7 Types of Phone Calls Where You Should Screen Share||February 13, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Don’t Put Contact Center Implementation on Hold||February 8, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Apply Today to Speak at Opentalk 2018||February 6, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Contact Center Agent Performance: No Room for Sacrifices||February 2, 2018 5:00 AM|