Talkdesk Successfully Achieves SOC2 Type II Certification - Talkdesk - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
In support of our commitment to enterprise data security, Talkdesk is pleased to announce our newest security certification: SOC2 Type II. SOC stands for system and organization controls and is a system of service organization standards designed to measure how well an organization conducts and regulates its information. This certification, along with our security support for GDPR and HIPAA regulations, highlights our ongoing commitment to enterprise-class customer data security.
A SOC 2 Type II certification demonstrates that a company has proven its system is designed to keep its clients’ sensitive data secure. The SOC 2 Type II certification is the most rigorous and comprehensive certification within the Systems and Organization Controls protocol.
To achieve SOC2 Type II certification, an independent accountant must audit your organization and determined the organization successfully met all five criterium in the Trust Services Principles:
- The security of the service provider’s system
- The processing integrity of this system
- The availability of this system
- The privacy of personal information that the service provider collects, retains, uses, discloses and disposes of for user entities
- The confidentiality of the information that the service provider’s system processes or maintains for user entities
This is an important milestone for Talkdesk and our customers, who rely on our globally scalable, secure and guaranteed high-quality solution. Talkdesk customers have peace of mind that our SOC-certified organization has all safeguards and procedures in place across security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Learn more about our enterprise-class cloud security by clicking the button below:
Publish Date: March 7, 2018 5:00 AM
2020 Buyers Guide Speech Technology
Voxjar is your one-stop-shop for driving better phone calls with your customers. We're a modern Conversation Analytics and Call Coaching Platform.
- Custom Charts and Dashboards give you the freedom to analyze calls from the highest level down to the details of each conversation.
- AI-Powered Speech Analytics transcribes, searches, and analyzes your reps' phone conversations, at scale.
- Quality Assurance and Call Coaching tools let you evaluate and improve agent performance with a human touch.
- Long term recording storage for historical analysis
All of these together provide the holistic, easy-to-use software that you need to manage a modern call team and create better con...
View more from Talkdesk
Recent Blog Posts:
|Talkdesk Successfully Achieves SOC2 Type II Certification||March 7, 2018 5:00 AM|
|How to Reduce Abandonment Rate in Your Contact Center||March 5, 2018 5:00 AM|
|7 Key Challenges That Hinder Agent Performance||March 2, 2018 5:00 AM|
|5 Reasons to Ditch Your On-Prem Call Center in 2018||February 26, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Call for Stories: 101 Customer Stories Contest is Open!||February 21, 2018 5:00 AM|
|A Cheat Sheet for Innovative Contact Center Metrics||February 14, 2018 5:00 AM|
|7 Types of Phone Calls Where You Should Screen Share||February 13, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Don’t Put Contact Center Implementation on Hold||February 8, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Apply Today to Speak at Opentalk 2018||February 6, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Contact Center Agent Performance: No Room for Sacrifices||February 2, 2018 5:00 AM|