The Importance of Presales Qualifying - Wilmac Company - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
The Problem: Over the course of working with hundreds of customers in unique environments, we’ve found that issues boil down to three common situations:
- They are using the wrong call recording solution for their needs
- The implementation of their solution is inappropriate for their environment
- And/or that they purchased unnecessary components or add-ons with their solution
This can mean that organizations are spending too much on their solution and are facing performance issues due to improper implementation.
Why?: Unfortunately, oftentimes manufacturers will not take the time to thoroughly qualify prior to selling a solution. They follow a “one size fits all” approach when selling call recording solutions or include unnecessary components or features in order to reach a quota.
When working with a partner, a PBX partner, for example, the focus is almost entirely on the phones while call recording is secondary. The solution set up is often done generically, which can lead to issues and poor performance.
The Solution: There are several steps that you can take to ensure that you are investing in the best solution for your needs and that it will be designed and implemented with your environment and architecture in mind. Most importantly, ask questions! Call recording is crucial for compliance, quality assurance, and risk mitigation – don’t allow it to be an afterthought.
- Ask your partner for their call recording specialist. A specialist will take a comprehensive look at your needs and environment to ensure you are investing in the best fit solution.
- Ask whether those designing and implementing your system are tier 3 trained and experts in the design and implementation of call recording solutions.
- Finally, ask for a design document. This will help you ensure that architecture work was done specifically for your environment to prevent future issues.
Publish Date: August 10, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
View more from Wilmac Company
Recent Blog Posts:
|Environmental Changes That Can Impact Call Recording||May 15, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Choosing A NG9-1-1 Recording Partner: 6 Factors to Consider||March 6, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Big Banks & Call Recording: How Technology Can Help||February 6, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Speech Analytics and Quality Monitoring||January 23, 2017 5:00 AM|
|How to Plan for a Recording System Upgrade||January 9, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Improving Your Recording Environment Starts with a Wilmac Assessment||October 10, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Wilmac Support for NICE Systems||September 6, 2016 5:00 AM|
|NICE Inform: What Makes It the Industry Leader?||August 22, 2016 5:00 AM|
|PCI & Your Call Recording System||June 28, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Technology Is Important, but People Still Have a Place||June 2, 2016 5:00 AM|