Replacing Your Call Recording System – Know Your Options - Wilmac Company - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
If you’re looking to replace or upgrade your call recording system, it’s important to consider all of your options. Here are some considerations that can help guide your decision:
How have your needs changed since you purchased your last recording solution?
- It’s possible that the functionality and features of your current solution no longer fully meets your needs. Upgrading to the newest version of the same solution may not fill those gaps either.
- Take a full look at your current needs and wants. It’s likely that there’s a solution available that can meet all of those. Determining what that solution is, and how to design it for your environment can be a bigger project than you want to take on – but it’s worth the effort.
- You don’t want to waste money on unnecessary components or functionality that you won’t use. Solutions can be customized to fit your environment and specific needs. Consider your current system – how many add-ons or features does your current system have that you don’t utilize?
Have you been happy with your current system?
- If you’ve been satisfied with the performance of your system and the support you’ve received, it may be the best decision to stick with that manufacturer. If not, take note of what hasn’t been working for you. That way, you can ensure that your next system fully meets your needs. Either way, it doesn’t hurt to explore your options!
After sale considerations – how is your service and support?
- If the subsequent service and support of your system is inadequate, it won’t matter how great of a solution is it. The Professional Services you receive – the project management, implementation and deployment, and training – are essential to getting your system up and running, and actually used by your team.
- Your ongoing support is also vital – if you have any issues a few months or years after your purchase, you need responsive and reliable resources to help.
Publish Date: September 29, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
View more from Wilmac Company
Recent Blog Posts:
|Environmental Changes That Can Impact Call Recording||May 15, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Choosing A NG9-1-1 Recording Partner: 6 Factors to Consider||March 6, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Big Banks & Call Recording: How Technology Can Help||February 6, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Speech Analytics and Quality Monitoring||January 23, 2017 5:00 AM|
|How to Plan for a Recording System Upgrade||January 9, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Improving Your Recording Environment Starts with a Wilmac Assessment||October 10, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Wilmac Support for NICE Systems||September 6, 2016 5:00 AM|
|NICE Inform: What Makes It the Industry Leader?||August 22, 2016 5:00 AM|
|PCI & Your Call Recording System||June 28, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Technology Is Important, but People Still Have a Place||June 2, 2016 5:00 AM|