Choosing A NG9-1-1 Recording Partner: 6 Factors to Consider - Wilmac Company - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Selecting a Next Generation 9-1-1 recording partner is an important decision and can have significant impacts on your PSAP now, and well into the future.
Here are 6 factors to consider when selecting a Next Generation 9-1-1 recording partner:
- Your NG9-1-1 recording partner needs to be flexible, adaptable, and ready for whatever technology, processes, or legislation comes next, especially since the amount of incoming communication sources (mobile phone calls, text to 9-1-1, body-worn camera footage, etc.) is going to continue to increase.
- Recording and Digital Evidence Management solutions must integrate properly with existing technology in your PSAP technology environment or else risk operational failure. A good NG9-1-1 recording partner will have recognized and certified relationships with PSAP technology vendors and can ensure proper integrations.
- Emergency Communication call takers and dispatchers perform truly mission-critical work, and should be evaluated on a regular basis in order to make sure they are performing according to standards. To optimize the assessment process, PSAPs should utilize an automated QA/QI solution.
- 100% of Emergency Communication calls are recorded, but very little of that data is actually used. Audio Analytics can empower your PSAP to detect risks earlier, expedite searches and investigations, and ensure quality and compliance.
- Companies that actually listen to their customers feature technology that will meet real world needs and scenarios. When evaluating potential NG9-1-1 recording partners, look for a company with an established user group community that takes the time to discuss relevant issues, pain points, and needs.
- PSAP technology is constantly changing, and you need a company that has strength, experience, and staying power to support you no matter what technological changes may occur.
Wilmac is well prepared to address all of your Next Generation 9-1-1 recording challenges. Read our eBook, “Top 6 Must-Haves for Selecting Your Next Gen Recording Partner” today!
Publish Date: March 6, 2017 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Аутсорсинговый контакт-центр ConceptCall| КонцептКолл специализируется на исходящем и входящем телемаркетинге: мы предоставляем услуги по осуществлению холодных звонков и продажи по телефону, проводим...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
View more from Wilmac Company
Recent Blog Posts:
|Environmental Changes That Can Impact Call Recording||May 15, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Choosing A NG9-1-1 Recording Partner: 6 Factors to Consider||March 6, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Big Banks & Call Recording: How Technology Can Help||February 6, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Speech Analytics and Quality Monitoring||January 23, 2017 5:00 AM|
|How to Plan for a Recording System Upgrade||January 9, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Improving Your Recording Environment Starts with a Wilmac Assessment||October 10, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Wilmac Support for NICE Systems||September 6, 2016 5:00 AM|
|NICE Inform: What Makes It the Industry Leader?||August 22, 2016 5:00 AM|
|PCI & Your Call Recording System||June 28, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Technology Is Important, but People Still Have a Place||June 2, 2016 5:00 AM|