No one likes to be put on hold. In fact, according to a survey from Google, 60% of customers think 1 minute is too long to wait on hold. But the good news is that callback from queue—functionality that allows callers to opt out of waiting on hold and request a callback when an agent becomes available, without losing their place in the queue—ensures that your customers don’t have to be put on hold if they don’t want to. There are many benefits to introducing callback from queue into your phone support operations, including:
1. Improve customer experience: 75% of customers prefer a callback option to waiting on hold. When you give your callers the option to request a callback instead of waiting on hold to speak with a live agent, you demonstrate that you value their time, a courtesy that boosts customers’ impression of your service and results in higher customer satisfaction.
2. Reduce abandoned calls: When facing long wait times, callers often give up and call back later, resulting in a high number of abandoned calls—a sure sign of frustrated customers—and repeat calls—which can strain already busy queues at later times. Studies show that callback from queue can reduce abandoned calls at least 32%, so your customers can connect with live agents without increasing call volumes.
3. Manage high volumes: Because customers don’t mind waiting a bit longer for a callback if it means less time on hold, you and your team can use callback from queue to smooth out spikes in call volume without hiring more agents, whether those call spikes are hourly, weekly, or seasonal.
4. Decrease costs: When your customers are waiting in the queue, you’re paying per minute for that hold time. If your customers can skip the hold time, it’s less expensive for your customers, and for you. For example: even if you only pay a $0.01 for your wait time (as you do on Zendesk Talk) , if your average wait time is 10 minutes, and you receive about 100 calls a day, you could save over $200 a month just by eliminating customer wait times with callback.
5. Boost employee morale: Lastly, callback from queue can help improve the agent experience. When callers haven’t had to wait on hold a long time to reach an agent, they are more likely to be in a better mood when speaking with your staff. That reduces stress on your agents and helps them resolve your customers’ issues quickly and happily.
Start benefitting from callback from queue—this new feature is now available on the Advanced plan of Zendesk Talk.
Learn more about callback from queue.
Publish Date: March 21, 2017 5:00 AM
|1.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
Microsoft Teams Cloud Recording Service
Geomant offers a fully managed recording service for those organisations who need to address compliance or quality management while working on Teams. The Service utilises Verint’s market leading recording technology and is hosted by Geomant in Microsoft Azure. Our managed service approach is unique in that it allows organisations to benefit from advanced recording features, all while being free from any technical infrastructure or maintenance requirements that come with a traditional on-premises set up.
PH: 01789 387900
|3.)||Lieber & Associates|
Recording System Consulting
L&A provides vendor-independent consulting services to select, contract for, test, and implement contact center recording systems. The firm's consultants specialize in contact center I.T. and have several decades of experience each with all major and many smaller makers of phone and call recording systems.
Oreka TR total recorder includes all of the call recording capabilities you will need, at about half the cost of competing for call recorder solutions, including screen recording, mobile phone recording, live monitoring, on-demand recording, multi-tenancy, multi-site recording, audit trail, call exporting, retention management, auto-tagging (for speech analytics and phrase spotting) and so much more.
Call recording solution fully integrate to all main pbx solutions.
PH: +55 11 3075-2933
|How to increase conversions with chat||May 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Let’s get serious about improving the customer experience||May 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|You don’t always need call center scripts||May 25, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Setup your agents and end-users for success with Chat||May 25, 2017 5:00 AM|
|How customer-centric is your business?||May 23, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Creating a customer service definition||May 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Ticket deflection: the currency of self-service||May 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Improve the agent experience for happier customers||May 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Work smarter: live chat best practices||May 17, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Improving the customer experience||May 15, 2017 5:00 AM|