According to a recent study, 66 percent of consumers expect to speak with a friendly customer service representative. As it turns out, agent demeanor is even more important to consumers than fast resolution or shorter hold times. The best way to ensure your agents provide warm, helpful support over the phone—even when dealing with frustrated customers—is to provide clear guidance, and ongoing training and feedback.
Here are a few tips to help your agents help your customers over the phone.
1. Over-achieve when it comes to onboarding: Before your agents start, be sure to provide clear documentation around objectives and procedures, and put time into resources like call scripts and your internal knowledge base so that agents know what’s expected and how to find the information they need.
2. Choose easy-to-use tools: Your agents are learning about your product, services, and customers—that’s a tall order. You can shorten their learning curve by equipping agents with intuitive tools that streamline workflows, limit repetitive tasks, and make customer information readily accessible. A phone support solution that’s integrated with other support channels and tied to the central customer record can save your agents mountains of time.
3. Provide good examples: Allow new agents to shadow experienced team members or to listen to call recordings that exemplify a positive service interaction. It’s your job to set the bar.
4. Offer in-the-moment feedback: When agents start taking calls, you’ll need to find a way to identify areas for improvement and provide constructive feedback. Integrated call center software with a call monitoring feature allows you to listen in to calls, even when your agents are remote.
The Zendesk Talk “Live Calls Dashboard” allows you to easily monitor agent calls
5. Support agents through tough calls: Reassure new agents that you have their backs as they learn the ropes. Let them “raise their hands” when they need help, or monitor your call dashboard for longer calls—a signal that an agent is dealing with a tough issue. Here at Zendesk, the customer advocacy team uses a Slack channel to request guidance on a call. With the right software, you can join those tough calls and provide extra help using a “barge” feature. Speaking with a supervisor was never so easy.
With the right setup, your agents can focus on conversations, not workflows. Customers can feel when agents are comfortable and confident, and you’ll see the difference in customer satisfaction.
Learn more about Zendesk Talk and check out our new Call Monitoring feature
Publish Date: March 14, 2017 5:00 AM
|1.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
Microsoft Teams Cloud Recording Service
Geomant offers a fully managed recording service for those organisations who need to address compliance or quality management while working on Teams. The Service utilises Verint’s market leading recording technology and is hosted by Geomant in Microsoft Azure. Our managed service approach is unique in that it allows organisations to benefit from advanced recording features, all while being free from any technical infrastructure or maintenance requirements that come with a traditional on-premises set up.
PH: 01789 387900
|3.)||Lieber & Associates|
Recording System Consulting
L&A provides vendor-independent consulting services to select, contract for, test, and implement contact center recording systems. The firm's consultants specialize in contact center I.T. and have several decades of experience each with all major and many smaller makers of phone and call recording systems.
Oreka TR total recorder includes all of the call recording capabilities you will need, at about half the cost of competing for call recorder solutions, including screen recording, mobile phone recording, live monitoring, on-demand recording, multi-tenancy, multi-site recording, audit trail, call exporting, retention management, auto-tagging (for speech analytics and phrase spotting) and so much more.
Call recording solution fully integrate to all main pbx solutions.
PH: +55 11 3075-2933
|How to increase conversions with chat||May 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Let’s get serious about improving the customer experience||May 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|You don’t always need call center scripts||May 25, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Setup your agents and end-users for success with Chat||May 25, 2017 5:00 AM|
|How customer-centric is your business?||May 23, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Creating a customer service definition||May 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Ticket deflection: the currency of self-service||May 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Improve the agent experience for happier customers||May 22, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Work smarter: live chat best practices||May 17, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Improving the customer experience||May 15, 2017 5:00 AM|