Our next event - seats still available! Book today!
Best Contact Centers in the World - Global Contact Center Masterclass Best Practice Conference Hear from and network with the elite contact center professionals from all over the World. All are 2017 Award Winners! as they share knowledge and information on key areas for contact center managers and executives
InShared is a Dutch online general insurance company with an unusual customer focused business proposition. Only 20% of its premium income is used to fund its business operations, the remaining 80%, designated as ‘our customers’ money’, is used to pay claims. Any money left over is returned to customers who have made no claims in that year.Please Login (add)
Inshared is a Dutch insurance company with a uniquely customer focused business proposition. Only 20% of premium income is used to fund business operations, the remainder, designated as ‘our customers’ money’, is used to pay claims. Money left over i... January 7, 2015 5:00 AM