Our next event - seats still available! Book today!
Best Contact Centers in the World - Global Contact Center Masterclass Best Practice Conference Hear from and network with the elite contact center professionals from all over the World. All are 2017 Award Winners! as they share knowledge and information on key areas for contact center managers and executives
Yoodoo are a company who provide a means of engaging broad and diverse audiences, whether they be staff, customers, partners or the citizenship at large. We are content agnostic, our primary focus is on ensuring that the message is delivered and absorbed. Yoodoo was set up to solve a major problem; how to change behaviours in large, diverse and less engaged audiences. We find that on average only 20% of any given audience will make an effort to find and understand key information; the other 80% tend to be passive or indifferent unless engaged in a way that makes it relevant and interesting.Please Login