Welcome to the No.1 Rated event in the Contact Center World!
It's a MASTERCLASS in Contact Center Best Practices for everyone from those new to 20+ year veterans!
Hear presentations from:
What to expect at these events! ..watch these videos!
- How to Run a World Class Contact OR Customer Service Center
- Leadership and Team Management best practices
- Social Media Management and the role of the contact center
- Campaign Management - sales / direct response / outbound programs for top performance
- Technology - innovation and solutions that are developed internally
- Customer Engagement - Improve your service and increase profits
- Supporting the Center for Success - HR, Workforce Planning, IT - how these professionals support the center and how to get more from your teams
- Outsourcing Partnerships
- Help Desks - how they run, how to be a top performer
- Training in Contact Centers - whats the best ways to engage your staff
- Employee Engagement - how to engage staff, motivate and inspire them
- Home / remote Agents - how to set up programs and run them successfully
... a full program designed to help any contact center professional learn more
and become more valuable to their company!
PLUS, You will literally walk away with hundreds of new, refreshing ideas from the best in the region!
and remember this is the contact center world's most highly rated event
- a whopping 98% of delegates say they would recommend it!
CLICK HERE to download the event brochure
CLICK HERE to download the event brochure
In addition to single tickets, we have the following programs available for groups! Click on a button for details of these special packages and pricing!
Last Event Video
Who Should Attend?
The event is ideal for:
- VP's, Directors, Senior Managers - involved in running or strategy for contact centers and or customer service
- HR Personnel, Workforce Managers, IT Managers - looking for best practices!
- Supervisors/team managers - and even rising stars in your contact center!
- Consultants - who advise business on contact centers and customer engagement
- Hardware / Software and Service Providers - wishing to learn current trends and challenges
... Anyone who either runs, sells to or supports contact center / customer service operations.
NOTE: Everyone pays the same - unlike some events where those who sell solutions pay more,
we treat everyone the same
Who Typically Attends?
Top professionals from the region including those within the following sectors:
This event attracts delegates from all over the World - its probably the most multi-national event in the Contact Center World!
Typically we attracted delegates from;
Awards Gala Dinner
Join us at the awards gala dinner to wrap up the amazing conference! We will have fun and celebrate the best of the best as we recognise this years Top Ranking Performers Awards and present medals and awards to those who are voted the best at the conference!
Contact Center Visits!
Looking for a custom tour on your travels?
If you want to stop over on your way to one of our events to visit a contact center or two, let us know - we will be glad to see how we can assist you and your group. We also have details of our Contact Center Exchange Program at this page
Need Help to Sell the Event to your Boss?
When it comes to this event, sometimes you need a little extra help to persuade your boss this is a really worthwhile investment in your time and the corporate funds.
Remember, this is perhaps the fastest way to learn best practices and if you can take a few ideas back that will help your center, it can pay for itself many times over!
We have a dedicated page with information to help you at this link
Tools to Help You Get More Out of the Event
We will make sure you are networked with delegates from the event so you can stay in touch post the event using our fantastic online chat and messaging tools!
Habla Espanol? 日本語を話す
We offer translation equipment to rent for groups of 4 or more so you can bring along staff members who may not understand English (all sessions in English). Details here
If you sell hardware, software or services to contact centers and would like to be a sponsor of any of our events, or our Industry Awards, Download the PDF Sponsorship Program.
Do I need a visa? Click Here
Visa letters (if required) are available when you confirm details for each ticket holder.