Hear presentations from:
Welcome to our 2017 Best Practices in North and South America annual conference where the best in the region share hundreds of brilliant ideas to help you improve your center and business as a whole! Below is an outline schedule day by day.
We recommend you attend the entire event and earn a Certificate in Contact Center Best Practices for 2017 as well as have access to 100% of the conference slides.
Note the schedule is subject to change.
Registration OPEN - tea/coffee available All pre-registered delegates who have electronic passes to arrive to collect their conference packs.
Welcome and introduction - Raj Wadhwani, President ContactCenterWorld
Raj will cover the conference materials, how to use some of the tools, introduce delegates and will start the event.
Contact Center Best Practices
We have gathered the best in the region to share their ideas and best practices with you. They will share:
- How they recruit and train
- Manage and motivate
- Utilize technology and infrastructure
- Business strategies that worked for them
- Share ideas to help your center improve no matter what size it is!
Keynote Presentation: The Future for the Contact Center Industry! - Doom or Boom? Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com
In this session Raj will look to the future - will our industry die or boom? What effect will AI have on our industry? How should contact centers adapt? Learn some great ideas to help you prepare for the future. This presentation is based on one Raj gave to 300 top contact center executives in China in March 2017.
Lunch Break - 3-course hot /cold buffet lunch included in the restaurant.
How To Run A World Class Help Desk
These great companies share their experiences of running help desks. Hear about their strategies and challenges in this best practice session
Social Media and the Contact Center! - Strategies for Making it Work!
Social media is taking over the way we do business and communicate. Comments about service and feedback is online and goes viral in seconds. Customers expect to communicate more and more using these new channels. Find out how the best in the region are leveraging social media channels and making them work with the contact center. You will go away with lots of useful tips and practical ideas.
Welcome to day 2 - your host Raj Wadhwani, President ContactCenterWorld.com
Developing Technological Solutions Internally
Hear how these organizations developed their own innovative solutions to enhance the customer service they give to internal and external customers, why they developed it and get some great inspirations to maybe some of the challenges you face with technology
Setting up and Running Home / Remote Agent Programs Successfully
In some locations, attracting staff is a major challenge. If you are interested in setting up home agents or run a home agent program and are looking for ideas on:
- Recruiting home agents
- Security of data
- Managing and motivation
- best practice lessons and tips
Turning Cost Centers into Profit Centers Through Sales Campaigns
Want to run some campaigns that will help you sell more through your contact center? In this session:
- We share best practices from inbound and outbound sales campaigns
- Help you understand what works and what does not
- Share tips and tricks
Making Outsourcing Work - Developing a Win:Win Partnership
We have identified the best partnerships between outsourcer and client. We will hear from the clients as they share their experience from outsourcing and how to develop a winning partnership.
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: The Role of Impact Sourcing in the Contact Center Industry. Jon Browning, CEO of Strategic Sourcing Advisors.
Jon will share how the Rockefeller Foundation is working closely with the contact center industry to leverage the new trend of Impact Sourcing to create job opportunities in the US and other locations. He will explain how the industry is uniting around this hiring model including the financial and operational business cases for implementing it. Impact Sourcing will be discussed in detail with specific examples for how contact center buyers and providers can apply it to their location strategy. Recent success stories will be highlighted from major BPO buyers and providers.
Jon Browning serves as CEO of Strategic Sourcing Advisors with a focus on global location strategy. He is partnering with the Rockefeller Foundation on the Global Impact Sourcing initiative and works in close collaboration with the BPO industry to promote job creation in underserved communities. Jon and other Rockefeller Foundation partners co-founded the Global Impact Sourcing Coalition in 2016 that now represents over 850,000 BPO workers globally.
Leveraging the Power of Community Programs To Motivate Staff and Support Initiatives
Raising your profile and doing great things for the community is a major drive for many organisations.
- Hear how some companies have achieved great results with community programs
- Find out how to engage staff to get involved
- Learn tips and tricks
Self-Service Technology - Enhancing The Customer Experience
There's so much great technology out there, yet some contact centers build their own. In these sessions:
- Hear how these organizations developed their own innovative solutions to enhance customer service
- Why they developed the solution
- Get some great inspirations to maybe some of the challenges you face with technology
Recruiting for Your Contact Center? - Unique and Effective Strategies
Recruiting the right staff at the right time can be challenging - hear how these organizations do just that. You will:
- Learn new tips and tricks
- Have ideas on alternative methods
- Hear the results of other recruitment drives
- Find out how to make recruitment more successful
Delegate Bowling Networking Nite! Highly Recommended!
- a fun evening for all delegates. We ask for a nominal donation for charity! In past few years we have raised money and donated it to Medical Missions For Children, UNICEF, Humane Society and Doctors Without Borders. This is a fun event and includes snack foods, beer, soft drinks etc and bowling! It's a great way to meet other delegates and have some fun.
We will take a bus to the venue and be back around 10:30pm. Places must be booked min 24 hours in advance
Leadership - How The Best Leaders Inspire in the Contact Center World
Leaders are not born, they are made. We can all learn from great leaders and in these sessions leaders will;
- Share their best practice tips
- Showcase their skills and experience
- Advise on how to tackle challenging situations
- Discuss ways to motivate people
Operational Management - Making the Center Work Efficiently!
Effective operational management is key to your success. Hear from the best in this enlightening perspective on operations from the managers who bring it all together.
- Each will share their top tips for success
- How they measure performance
- Overcoming challenges
- Best practices
How To Sell More in Your Center! - Top Sales Professionals Explain?
For those of us involved in selling products or services or considering selling on the back of service calls, getting highly motivated sales agents fired up and keeping them fired up is the key. Hear from the best in the region and learn what to look for when you are hiring. Find out what motivates these sales superstars and take away ideas to improve your sales teams.
Workforce Planning Best Practices
We all value the skills of workforce planners - maybe you do your own on a simple spreadsheet.In this session:
- Hear from the best as they share their knowledge
- Find out how they create effective schedules
- learn their tips and tricks to make staff motivated!
IT Best Practices
IT is the backbone of every contact center and an enabler for us to achieve world class performance in our centers. Hear from the best as they share
- Ideas on how you can make your IT more effective
- Tips and tricks for IT professionals
- Discuss projects they have managed in their center
HR Best Practices - Getting the Right People and Keeping Them!
Finding and retaining contact center staff is a challenge for most of us. Hear from these professionals involved in supporting the human resource functions of their respective contact centers. Speakers are invited to:
- Share tips on managing HR functions
- Demonstrate how they recruit and train
- Showcase lessons learned
Supervisors - How To Manage and Motivate Teams for Success!
Great front line staff need great supervisors and we have brought in the best to share knowledge. Hear:
- About the practical experiences
- Learn best practice ideas
- How they manage their teams and deal with difficult situations
- How they motivate and what motivates them to perform.
Customer Service Best Practices - How To Win and be Different in a Competitive World
Providing outstanding customer service is what these presenters will talk about. Each has a unique perspective and story on what they do and how. Find out about their specific challenges and opportunities as the best from Asia, Europe and the Americas share ideas.
How To Manage Customers Better At the Frontline!
Undoubtedly the most important asset in the contact center is the Customer Service Professional!. They make or break relationships and in these sessions we have the best to share their ideas and tips to help motivate and develop your front line team to be driving force behind your customer service successes.
Project Management - From Inception To Conclusion - How to Manage Projects!
Find out from some of the best project managers out there, some tips and tricks to help you manage projects in your contact center! Each will:
- Share tips and tricks
- Explain how they manage projects of all sizes and even the most complex
- Explain how to motivate and engage project managers
Analyst Role in the Contact Center
Want to hear first hand how analysts can help you with some ideas and best practices? They will:
- Share information on what analysts really do
- demonstrate some of their best practices
- Help you with several best practice tips
Industry Gala Dinner
An evening of entertainment, fun and celebration. Event concludes around midnight. The event schedule is as follows:
- 19:00 Pre dinner drinks/networking and photos
- 19:30 Dinner
- 20:30 Entertainment
- 21:15 Awards Ceremony
- 22:15 Entertainment / party
- 24:00 End of event
What delegates 'LOVE' about our events ... click on an image to watch the video.
Client Services Manager
Chief Operating Officer
Listen Up Espanol
Senior Manager Benefits Service Team
Director of Learning
Customer Service Director
Senior Director Sales & Service
Site Director Las Vegas 1&2
Amway Customer Service
Dejardins Card Services
Blue Cross Blue Shield Rhode Island
Desjardins Card Services
Desjardins Card Services
Blue Ocean Contact Center
SVP Client Operations
Digital Channels Director
Associate Director, Operations
Director, Business Innovation
Director, Customer Service and Contact Center Operations
Humana Government Business
Blue Ocean Contact Centers Canada
Aditya Birla Minacs
Accenture Utilities BPO Services Canada
New York Life
LoyaltyOne | AIRMILES
Customer Contact Manager
BCBS Rhode Island
Customer Service Director
New York Life