CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, April 30, 2018|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Trainer participates in and conducts company training programs, provides classroom instruction to trainees and monitors associate collectors on the collection floor. With the direction of the Training Supervisor, will assist in periodically reviewing the training curriculum and provide suggested enhancements to its content and or delivery of the materials being used.
- Instructs both 3rd party and 1st party training classes
- Applies knowledge of the FACS collections application and is familiar with all client software applications
- Creates/Utilizes training tracking forms in Excel, and converts recorded calls into wave files as needed
- Motivates and encourages trainees and associate collectors
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Develops training content as requested or needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of either training experience or collection experience (preferred)
- Strong PC skills including experience with all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using Articulate 360 (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of adult learning theory
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Capable of prioritizing and organizing work efficiently
- Works effectively under pressure and can meet time deadlines
- Able to think creatively
- Strong leadership skills
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now