|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, November 28, 2019||Closing:||Tuesday, January 28, 2020|
IndiaClosing date January 28th 2020
Echo Managed Services is currently driving an ambitious billing and customer intelligence software cloud transformation for the global utility market, partnering with Salesforce and Accenture.
We are a progressive organisation seeking to attract candidates who will relish the technical challenge and opportunity to develop their skills. There will be opportunity to travel globally and to the UK.
Please see our website for more information
The IT Developer will be a highly motivated professional to join the South Staffordshire Plc. Group Development team as a software developer. This role will focus on supporting and developing solutions & improvements for Office 365 based systems using PowerApps, Dynamics, Flow and SharePoint.
Roles and Responsibilities
- •Support and develop business applications, system integrations and reporting solutions
- •Collaborate with business analysts, project managers and other developers during all phases of the SDLC
- •Design and create simple, modern and intuitive user interfaces
- •Manage service desk calls / tickets
- •Utilise modern technologies and coding practices
- •Write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- •Good written and oral communication skills
- •Strong technical documentation skills.
- •Good interpersonal skills
- •Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards and products as required.
- •Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- •Highly self- motivated and directed.
- •Keen attention to detail.
- •Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
- •Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- •Strong customer service orientation
- •Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- •To be able to think ahead, be proactive and grasp the bigger picture.
- •To be able to lead by example, is credible visually and be able to motivate colleagues.
- Willingness to work some unsociable hours
- •Experience of using PowerApps and / or the Common Data Service or experience of coding in another programming language (for example .NET, VBA, Java etc).
- •Experience / understanding of database design principles
- •Experience of supporting and debugging applications
- •Good problem solving abilities – creative thinking
- •Experience of working on multiple projects concurrently
- •Dynamics 365
- •Microsoft Flow
- •HTML & CSS
- •Power BI
- •Use of source control repositories, such as Git
- •SQL Server
Click Here to Apply Now