Client Services Clerk
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Sunday, December 9, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Responsible for processing all incoming and outgoing mail, scanning and filing in a timely manner as well as distributing interoffice mail and answering reception phones.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Expectations:
- Processing the incoming mail and outgoing mail.
- Properly noting and distributing consumer letters.
- Process automated consumer dispute verifications.
- Properly noting and responding to consumer emails received through website.
- Answering reception lines, including routing consumers or client phone calls to the proper employees.
- Scanning and distributing all incoming correspondence in a timely manner.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
Ability to work well with others as wells as independently.
Previous experience with data entry is preferred.
Good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to type 45 wpm
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Any employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and/or Drug Screen.
Click Here to Apply Now